• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin smokers how do you prefer your foil toot loose or tight

Yep and so've I. You think that does not hurt me?!

.. Only I haven't REALLY lost them to 'the drug'. Theoretically, yes. Factually, no.

I've lost them to dangerous drug - MIXING where they tried to potentiate a high from piss - poor cut - to - fuck 'street heroin' with insane amounts of other sedatives like benzos or alcohol or both (done the same myself).

I've lost them to totally avoidable overdose caused by contamination of what's sold as 'heroin' with super - potent opioids like fentanyl and various analogues.

I've lost them to untreated and unregarded mental health problems for which reckless drug consumption became the only available recourse (and this was ALSO me at one point in my generally fucked - up life).

I've lost them because stupid politicians thought that sending the 'right' message was somehow more important than to provide needle exchanges or to allow the set - up of safe injection facilities.

And oh. DID I DARE TO MENTION.

.. I have DIRECTLY lost people who mattered to me, through them desperately seeking assistance on how to better cope and manage their lives, ONLY to be indoctrinated with the idea that they never had a hope in hell of being 'normal', that a simple chemical could somehow 'enslave' them life - long, and that all they had to look forward to for the rest of their lives was to struggle in miserable self - imposed deprivation day after day after another pointless DAY.

.. And right after that crushingly hopeless 'prognosis' they not - so - very - fucking - surprisingly CHOSE to administer a deliberate OD to themselves. And we still call that self - defeating garbage some kind of valid 'treatment', YES??

... but sure ; it's the fact I still admit to enjoying it for pleasure while having abandoned the notion that it's some indispensable elixir I somehow need to cope with being alive, that's the REAL damn problem
Hello, my processors are a bit busy at the moment due to reading this reply,
I'm sure there are lots of social cues I'm missing here, I want to apologize in advance for my reply, as I'm sure to fuck it up completely, many words written in capital letters, that is usually anger(?) or something, I'm not sure. I'll just wing it:

I'm not entirely sure what to say to that.
I'm not judging you, I just can't and don't want to watch it happen, whatever outcome.
I do not believe you when you say it is for "pleasure".
I really do not know what specific context you are talking about, likely something I'm missing.
I feel sorry that you also have lost someone, but please try to find another way of coping, this will only destroy you.

Hope that was a positive answer, but I dread the shitstorm that is following me whatever I write in this forum. I really mean well, but my ASD makes it very difficult to communicate without upsetting everyone. I hope I didn't insult anyone. Sorry. Good luck to you two, I hope you can live without it one day

I know you can do it, you're young and you got a lot of energy.
This drug just makes me too emotional, and I'm scared for the life this might rob you of.

I feel like that all you want is footing, something to rely on,
and this drug has become something you 'can rely on', in a sense that it washes away the worries.

In life you have to learn that you are the only thing that can give you grounding,
that can give you a stable situation, that can make you accept this fucked up life us humans have created. (and it is fucked up, no doubt about it)

I can't and don't want to imagine the pain you are going through when trying to get this beast off your back, I've smoked Opium for about a week in Spain, and even that had a strong allure. But especially when you get bored, or are craving for it, you have to remind yourself why you are doing this.

You want to get better, right? I really hope that with everything you got you will fight this fucking monkey.
I like you(to the extent I'm capable of, I'm not God) and I would hate to see you fall into a pit from where you can never escape. Get better. Get your life back. I'm sorry for making you feel bad
I've not had any all day today and feel fine I won't be having any until atleast Sunday by the looks of it but I might just decide to get some weed instead

Hello, my processors are a bit busy at the moment due to reading this reply,
I'm sure there are lots of social cues I'm missing here, I want to apologize in advance for my reply, as I'm sure to fuck it up completely, many words written in capital letters, that is usually anger(?) or something, I'm not sure. I'll just wing it:

I'm not entirely sure what to say to that.
I'm not judging you, I just can't and don't want to watch it happen, whatever outcome.
I do not believe you when you say it is for "pleasure".
I really do not know what specific context you are talking about, likely something I'm missing.
I feel sorry that you also have lost someone, but please try to find another way of coping, this will only destroy you.

Hope that was a positive answer, but I dread the shitstorm that is following me whatever I write in this forum. I really mean well, but my ASD makes it very difficult to communicate without upsetting everyone. I hope I didn't insult anyone. Sorry. Good luck to you two, I hope you can live without it one day
Hey we all have anxietys etc it's the reason a lot of us use I wasn't implying any bad memories but my mum passing over a year back did affect me a lot We didn't always get on but you can't choose your family can you

We're going off topic though this thread is about getting the most from smoking heroin and wasting the least

go for weed :)
I know you can do without it
Atleast I'm being honest though if I do use, some people (in real life) are saying they've kicked it they've "done the three days" and they are smoking a ten the next day at a dealers house they even offered me some lol

go for weed :)
I know you can do without it
I'll tell you one thing Harry potter audio books are awesome for helping you relax and sleep when your coming off the gear.

Btw I forgot if you said have you used opiates or still use?

How do you roll yours do you just roll a simple tube or something a bit more advanced

Ps. How do you guys inhale? Do you suck the smoke in and inhale like a ciggarate, or something else?

I know this sounds like a noob question especially given how long I've been smoking but sometimes I get paranoid that I'm not inhaling right I just want to make sure I'm getting the most out of my gear.
... Not my area of expertise here, but I'll reference you the words of a mate of mine that's a chaser, he swears by taking a real deep pull and then holding it for 2 - 3 secs before releasing, kinda like when you take a hit from a bong for maximum effect.
Also that chasing is best done as a partner sport, an extra pair of hands makes handling the foil / lighter / tube combination easier.

Pipes out of foil sound really flimsy. For hash oil, I use the glass tube from an oil dropper. Did anyway, before dabbing tools became the norm.

We're going off topic though this thread is about getting the most from smoking heroin and wasting the least
I find that a bigger quantity of brown, so you get a big puddle vaporizes more efficiently with less waste

I'll tell you one thing Harry potter audio books are awesome for helping you relax and sleep when your coming off the gear.

Btw I forgot if you said have you used opiates or still use?
Opiates are the reason I never got to know my grandma(died on my birthday), so I'm genetically in too high danger when it comes to addiction, and I have a certain hatred for this kind of drugs. Lost 2 friends to H, too, I am not a fan, gotta say.

I've smoked Opium for a week, couldn't think bout anything else for a month or two. Lucky that Italian dude couldn't hook me up, or I might have bought a lot.

Opiates are the reason I never got to know my grandma(died on my birthday), so I'm genetically in too high danger when it comes to addiction, and I have a certain hatred for this kind of drugs. Lost 2 friends to H, too, I am not a fan, gotta say.

I've smoked Opium for a week, couldn't think bout anything else for a month or two. Lucky that Italian dude couldn't hook me up, or I might have bought a lot.
I see, well this is my second day without any junk and I feel great after tommorow I will start feeling normal again the only problem I have is getting myself out of bed and down to the chemist but by the time I've walked back and had a cup of tea to chase it I start feeling ok just gonna lye in bed for a bit with a tiny bit of weed

We should chat some more sometime bro you know I'm not proud of it but my family have a lot of drug history to some of them notoriously so but I don't believe in the gene theory because both sides of my family had addiction problems which should mean I have a real addictive personality but here I am without any gear and it's fine infact Its better than fine because my mind body and soul know it's no good for me I can see it for what it is like imagine heroin is the devil and he seduces everyone but he doesn't seduce me he used to but now I can see him for what he is Im not a religious person btw that's just the best way I could explain it

i just smoke off foil without rolling it up and a straw to suck it up