• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin smokers how do you prefer your foil toot loose or tight

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
How do you roll yours do you just roll a simple tube or something a bit more advanced

Ps. How do you guys inhale? Do you suck the smoke in and inhale like a ciggarate, or something else?

I know this sounds like a noob question especially given how long I've been smoking but sometimes I get paranoid that I'm not inhaling right I just want to make sure I'm getting the most out of my gear.

To elaborate I do it like a ciggarate and hold it in, this way I don't let any smoke in but the weird thing is if I do it a different way where I let a cloud of smoke escape my mouth while holding it past my throat I feel like it affects me more?? I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense but one of the points of this site (for me anyway) is to find out answers to these drug related dilemmas I've always wondered if I'm doing it completely right and not wasting any smoke at all it would be nice to know for sure.

Where's fubar and kief rich when you need them..

Well it's all gone now.. stayed up all night smoking it I tried to get sleep and save it but just couldn't get sleep great.. might as well go fucking chemist now and go sleep when I get back you all owe me a point of heroin every person who reads this should really if they have any honour send me a point each if that is not possible a small sum of five pounds would be substituted

I won't read your threads anymore, no offense,
but I'm personally scared about your future,
and it makes me sad that you're having such trouble to stop,
even though this drug has cost you so much already, and you know it's going to cost you more..

I was rooting for you hard when you tried to stop, again and again.
I really really hope you can stop one day and wish you all the best

I would post the technique to correctly fold a toot using a pencil but can't be arsed really.

So tight I guess

I always used an extra thick one, easier to scrape the inside for residue (I liked to use permanent ones, not foil).

I always rolled the foil tooter around a pencil as I found that gave the perfect diameter. Three crimps along the length held it together nicely.

However, I do feel you may be doing it 'wrong' by smoking like a cigarette. Best to just inhale it straight into your lungs rather than sucking it into your mouth first then inhaling.

I guess it's all down to personal preference though. You find what works for you...

even though this drug has cost you so much already, and you know it's going to cost you more..

I really really hope you can stop one day and wish you all the best
I ain't superman bro I'm only human I just was bored and had a smoke I won't have anything for a while now but sorry for letting you down..

.... never really seen the point of chasing. Gives you a very decent impact sure but you can get better by sticking yourself

I really really hope you can stop one day and wish you all

Not even gonna go there..
better for your health man.

I ain't superman bro I'm only human I just was bored and had a smoke I won't have anything for a while now but sorry for letting you down..
... what the heck ya mean 'letting them down'. Unless this person is a close friend or family member you previously pledged some ultimate druggie virtue to ;
which I doubt from the context ; but EVEN IF
ffs. Don't be so harsh on yourself

... what the heck ya mean 'letting them down'. Unless this person is a close friend or family member you previously pledged some ultimate druggie virtue to ;
Who said I was being harsh on myself?

I don't feel good about Ganjcat feeling bad about this post. I just can't take it anymore. I read about 200 forum pages of Ganjcat threads, on off on off, about a dozen threads and more. I just can't do it anymore, that's all I wanted to say, and that I'm still rooting for him. Did not want to sound judgmental, it's the opposite. I've lost good friends to this drug, and I'm worried seeing Ganjcat's (and yours btw) behaviour.

I don't want to get too invested, but I probably already did, given how many threads I've read, so I'm distancing myself. Actually just wanted to let him know that I will still be rooting for him no matter what, I just can't read it anymore :/

I really hope that Ganjcat will bite this devil in the butt and get away with his life. I'm just afraid to find out how it plays out. Don't misinterpret me

Come on guys (up)load my brain with some more smoking tips and ideas so I can drool on the way home

I don't feel good about Ganjcat feeling bad about this post. I just can't take it anymore. I read about 200 forum pages of Ganjcat threads, on off on off, about a dozen threads and more. I just can't do it anymore, that's all I wanted to say, and that I'm still rooting for him. Did not want to sound judgmental, it's the opposite. I've lost good friends to this drug, and I'm worried seeing Ganjcat's (and yours btw) behaviour.

I don't want to get too invested, but I probably already did, given how many threads I've read, so I'm distancing myself. Actually just wanted to let him know that I will still be rooting for him no matter what, I just can't read it anymore :/

I really hope that Ganjcat will bite this devil in the butt and get away with his life. I'm just afraid to find out how it plays out. Don't misinterpret me
You know my friends and such biggest complaint about me is I kind of put my will onto other people like back when I was a lot worse and literally in withdrawal everyday (mostly) I think I do that here as well I just have that effect on people always have so I stand by what I said I'm sorry for letting you down bro and I do actually feel guilty just for letting you down which in turn will inspire me to try harder to come off the dope honestly though the only reason I'm using is out of boredom

You know my friends and such biggest complaint about me is I kind of put my will onto other people like back when I was a lot worse and literally in withdrawal everyday (mostly) I think I do that here as well I just have that effect on people always have so I stand by what I said I'm sorry for letting you down bro and I do actually feel guilty just for letting you down which in turn will inspire me to try harder to come off the dope honestly though the only reason I'm using is out of boredom
I know you can do it, you're young and you got a lot of energy.
This drug just makes me too emotional, and I'm scared for the life this might rob you of.

I feel like that all you want is footing, something to rely on,
and this drug has become something you 'can rely on', in a sense that it washes away the worries.

In life you have to learn that you are the only thing that can give you grounding,
that can give you a stable situation, that can make you accept this fucked up life us humans have created. (and it is fucked up, no doubt about it)

I can't and don't want to imagine the pain you are going through when trying to get this beast off your back, I've smoked Opium for about a week in Spain, and even that had a strong allure. But especially when you get bored, or are craving for it, you have to remind yourself why you are doing this.

You want to get better, right? I really hope that with everything you got you will fight this fucking monkey.
I like you(to the extent I'm capable of, I'm not God) and I would hate to see you fall into a pit from where you can never escape. Get better. Get your life back. I'm sorry for making you feel bad