• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin ROA's

Madrus

Bluelighter
Instead of all that conjecture, surely there's someone reading this who has both: 1) plugged and 2) snorted/injected/smoked heroin and can at least give a rough estimation as to what the % different felt like. Give some sort of starting point.

At least I'll be reporting back with plugged vs nasal comparisons in strength, eta 1 month.

I opened a new thread for you because the one you commented on was from 2013.

I.V is the best obviously, smoking I cant get the technique right.. what kind of pipe can I use?
I have tried plugging and it worked got a nod felt just like plugging morphine but I wasted a bag once when had shit up there so always put fingers up there before plugging and get the poo out and it works the best method is to prepare like a shot tiny bit more water 1ml to a bag I do for plugging then I squirt a bit more water up theree AFTER I've plugged the 1ml of powder.
It does take around a hour to kick in though and like all heroin one bag can knock you out next bag do fuck all due to potency.

IV of course trumps all other ROAs because it has a BA of 100% with H. In my experience using H every ROA except plugging and IM, smoking is the next best way.. Both IV and smoking it are extremely addicting! Smoking it, I always used foil and a tube of some sort, like a hollow pen or a straw.. then you light the foil underneath and chase the H as it slides down the foil, while holding it at an angle.. the steeper the angle the faster it will slide usually, and the bigger the hit may be.. its all in the technique with this ROA aka Chasing the Dragon.. IT works way better with tar, and from what I have heard the European base heroin.. that is actually meant to be smoked.. But I have smoked powder H before both white and tan/beige ECP, with a drop of water added to it, it slides a lot better.. idk if this is true, but have heard on here adding a crushed up caffeine pill can help too, to make the dope slide.. It is very important to get this technique of chasing the dope on foil down pat, before wasting it, by coughing it all up.. which can EASILY happen if your not careful.. Also sniffing.. that is another decent ROA, I have had good results sniffing the right ECP, before I got into IV more and more, until that eventually became my ROA of choice and I couldn't make myself do it any other way.. Now I haven't plugged dope before, but I can say I have plugged other opis, like oxycodone, which was amazing when plugged.. also suboxone and subutex are pretty awesome when plugged at low doses IMO. Be super careful with H these days, people including many I knew and were friends with have been dropping like flies around my town, from fent dope... its going around, and its everywhere! It is always a good idea to take a small test bump, before jumping into doing like a 0.5G in one shot or something like that, just to make sure its legit dope, without fentanyl in it.. you should be able to tell, from what I have heard.. its unmistakeable to most people who have experience with opioids, like heroin and other pharms.. Some people don't know the difference, and should definitely be wary of what source they use for their dope.. very wary!

IV is the best obviously

Snorting is pretty good too, though. Not as much of a "rush" as IV but without-a-doubt better for your health than injecting it

I have a lot of experience smoking it too (black tar heroin). A more mellow, pleasantly sedating opiate high than IV, IMO, with effects felt immediately but no real "rush"

Never have shoved drugs up my butt before so I can't tell you about that...

I've heard plugging can be somewhat like IV like you get a rush or something. Can anyone verify?

I would think it would be delayed a couple minutes and is just a really fast come up.

Imo iv is the best. It hits instantly you get a nice rush maybe a nod and iv also lasts a while compared to smoking. I can do a good shot and not withdraw for like 24 hours.

If it wasn't so good I wouldn't use needles at all.. Used to love the needle but now I hate it.

Yes apparantly plugging "has a much faster onset of action and almost a "rush" so to speak. It comes close to IV." but apparantly it's common for it to be very inconsistent due to possible absorbtion from any feces up there.
So assuming it's plugged right, it's probably a little higher BA than nasal, but I was hoping to get a user's comparison that's tried both.

Yes apparantly plugging "has a much faster onset of action and almost a "rush" so to speak. It comes close to IV." but apparantly it's common for it to be very inconsistent due to possible absorbtion from any feces up there.
So assuming it's plugged right, it's probably a little higher BA than nasal, but I was hoping to get a user's comparison that's tried both.

I have tried both, many times, and personally if I have the time and am at home I would prefer plugging over snorting, it seems to hit you harder, and I've done this with the same batch of dope multiple times. But snorting is just so much simpler and for some reason I find it more satisfying, so I usually snort over plugging, but I think plugging is more bang for your buck than snorting in my opinion.