• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin relapse need info

strawberry69

Greenlighter
I'm new to blue light obviously. I've lurked for about two years now and I can't find an answer to this question. I was 10 days clean today and saw that my boyfriend was in pain so we decided to relapse. He keeps telling me that only doing it today won't cause us to jump back to square one of withdrawals. Is this true? Will I withdrawal as bad as I would on day one? I was taking suboxone but ran out 3 days ago. How fucked am I?

If you really only use today and don't use a lot, you shouldn't be back in full WD tomorrow, but you will still feel it, like maybe a sniffly nose or dodgy gut.

You've gotten this far, forget his 'pain', think about the fact you did 10 days! Why mess it up?

Thank you for replying. We only planned on using today. I was scared and iffy about it at first but for some reason I gave in. I didn't think I would withdrawal horribly but now I am in panic mode. I'm too scared to start this over with no suboxone. So I decided to make this thread, I do not plan on using again especially after how panicked I am.