• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

heroin question plz help

RamonTheTowelBoy

Greenlighter
So I have been trying to break h with suboxone.I haven't done dope. In 20 hrs. In another. 4 hrs I will take some suboxone to help feel better. My question if I take enough sub... can I smoke some H. Since the suboxone blocks off the H can I smoke a little bit or will that bring me back to square 1....if I could even get a rip in and not start back at day o.that would. Really help. I don't care if I don't get high but just smoking a bit I KNOW will help me with the cravings I know this is fucked but I fien so hard lolpls don't answer if ya gunna b a dick saying its a dumb question

If you're trying to get clean why do you wanna use h while on the subs?

I'm gonna send this to sober living, you'll get better answers there.

Because my cravings r so bad my craving r the main reason I relapse so if I could smokme without it putting me back at day one I will prolly have a better chance comming off the dope

Why don't you look into methadone? I've had subs and I'll say they did jack shit for my cravings.

No I cold turkeyed, relapsed the other night. Had been clean off everything for 6 months, off opiates for 3 years. Now 5 minutes.

Knew it was coming, will probably quit again soon, but first I've got a g of coke, a g of meth, and the same of some h to finish.

I was clean for 21 hours about to take a sub at 24 hrs to feel better and I rememberd that I had a tiny piece of h in my car fxxx I am pissed it was only one hit on foil how long do u think I have to wait now for sub did I ruin my 21 previous hrs?

I've only done subs maybe 4 times, all of which I waited the 24 hrs, so that's a question for another person.

Start low mg wise on sub and work your way up until you feel better. That is of course if the first small dose(s) don?t make u feel worse.

Start with 1mg of sub when your feeling wd. Wait an hour after taking it before you do more sub. If you feel ok after an hour then take another 1mg. If that goes well take another dose after an hour and you shouldn't get Precipitated withdrawal