• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Heroin pregabalin and multiple sclerosis

Topgusb

Greenlighter
Pregabalin us the reason why I have heroin addiction right now:(

Hi all, I'm Roman, refugee from Ukraine, my house was destroyed by missile, that why I'm atm at Ireland. Have disability via multiple sclerosis, and paste 4 years I used Lyrica in a plan 150mg morning, I 150mg evening, in few weeks 300mg morning 150mg evening, then 300/300, then 300/150, again 150/150, then 300/150 etc. So plan try be not higher then 600 dayli, and it worked fine. But when I came to Ireland with the whole my documents on Ukrainian language they told me i can't get my pills without GP at Ireland, and must wait for it for 3 month..
And I have pain, depression and sleep troubles right now... I can't wait 3 month wtf.
I had no chance and went to look some at the street.
That's how I got heroin addiction. And actually I investigate opioids didn't fix my neuropathy pain... I tryed to upgrade dosage more and more, and the result which I took is just stable big addiction and heroin dosage like 5times more then lethal to others... And I don't even get high at least one time... But now I must use it..
Now I'm rly don't know what to do, I have pain cuz I'm sick when not used, but I have pain from Ms even when used, so I still need my pills, but now I can't get GP since they sending me to clinic for addicted. I was so stupid when thought they would listen me, and try to help.
They just don't give a fuck, and when I finally came to doctor and tell them what happened she just tell me you are not welcome here, go to addiction clinic. I'm litteraly start crying, and she ask me to leave or she would call the police.
So I went to addicted clinic they told atm have no doctor, and they would call me tomorrow.
That tomorrow longs about 20 days, all of this times I tryed to by suboxone, methadone on street, but anyway after I used what I have, and can't buy more that type drugs - I must go back to heroin. I can't risk by being at pain sindrom via heroin sick cuz it could escalate my multiply sclerosis and paralyze me... And have litteraly no money since I can't get job without stable amount of pills, and there on addiction clinic so long queue too... And finally they give me an appointment for Monday 15:00, and they also would be with translator. My English not rly bad, and this text I writed without translator in one take, but I can't speak same by voice, and I think they would check my Ukrainian disability documents. There the part of my story, I just needed to share it with someone.
Sorry if that seemed inappropriate to anyone

Pregabalin us the reason why I have heroin addiction right now:(

Hi all, I'm Roman, refugee from Ukraine, my house was destroyed by missile, that why I'm atm at Ireland. Have disability via multiple sclerosis, and paste 4 years I used Lyrica in a plan 150mg morning, I 150mg evening, in few weeks 300mg morning 150mg evening, then 300/300, then 300/150, again 150/150, then 300/150 etc. So plan try be not higher then 600 dayli, and it worked fine. But when I came to Ireland with the whole my documents on Ukrainian language they told me i can't get my pills without GP at Ireland, and must wait for it for 3 month..
And I have pain, depression and sleep troubles right now... I can't wait 3 month wtf.
I had no chance and went to look some at the street.
That's how I got heroin addiction. And actually I investigate opioids didn't fix my neuropathy pain... I tryed to upgrade dosage more and more, and the result which I took is just stable big addiction and heroin dosage like 5times more then lethal to others... And I don't even get high at least one time... But now I must use it..
Now I'm rly don't know what to do, I have pain cuz I'm sick when not used, but I have pain from Ms even when used, so I still need my pills, but now I can't get GP since they sending me to clinic for addicted. I was so stupid when thought they would listen me, and try to help.
They just don't give a fuck, and when I finally came to doctor and tell them what happened she just tell me you are not welcome here, go to addiction clinic. I'm litteraly start crying, and she ask me to leave or she would call the police.
So I went to addicted clinic they told atm have no doctor, and they would call me tomorrow.
That tomorrow longs about 20 days, all of this times I tryed to by suboxone, methadone on street, but anyway after I used what I have, and can't buy more that type drugs - I must go back to heroin. I can't risk by being at pain sindrom via heroin sick cuz it could escalate my multiply sclerosis and paralyze me... And have litteraly no money since I can't get job without stable amount of pills, and there on addiction clinic so long queue too... And finally they give me an appointment for Monday 15:00, and they also would be with translator. My English not rly bad, and this text I writed without translator in one take, but I can't speak same by voice, and I think they would check my Ukrainian disability documents. There the part of my story, I just needed to share it with someone.
Sorry if that seemed inappropriate to anyone
U have an Irish number? Msg me I have a private question.

Somehow recievesn email, about someone ask my Irish number, but i didn't see this question on thread, how it possible?