• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: powder or tar?

DexterMeth said:
well it's an opiate, so it feels like an opiate. Only it feels REALLY clean.

huh....I always thought that fent, being a 100% synthetic opiOID, felt really dirty and "fake".......the high feels VERY unnatural IMO....being a long-time heroin user, I rapidly concluded that fentanyl was sucky rec. drug......

but hey, you (dexter) love it, and I know plenty of people who do as well, so to each is own I guess.... :\

just because something is synthetic doesn't mean it's going to feel "dirty."

oh I know, but that's just how it felt for some reason

also, I noticed that the resperatory depression fent causes is fucking scary, and I think that's another reason I was turned off my it.....

don't get me wrong, they DO get you high as hell, I think I'm just more of an H guy......like I said though, I have a good friend that would trade a bundle of dope for a 75ug patch ANY day, so there ya go.....

shit, I would assume if something is synthetic it is gonna be more clean. cuz it ain't no street drug, word?

nah, i would rather do dope of fent. Fent is just a really nice change. I get too withdrawn on fent. On hop i can still get everything done and not get all grumpy and shit.

Here in Australia we are lucky enough to only get powder/rock of beige to white heroin. And of great purity. Having not had tar heroin personally I can't compare. But what I've heard is that tar is dirty and impure. Although I'd still shoot it I think I'm lucky to have what we have got.

you sound like you are. How much to you pay for it, and how many times can you get off for that? How often do you use?

Actually...

Most really cannot tell the difference between fent [or its analogs] or heroin. The main diofference is the duration [fent being much shorter] but the subjective effects aren't really discernible.

As for synthetic versus natural...It is a silly argument because your receptors do not care. They react to it in exactly the same manner so its moot. In fact, heroin itself is semi-synthetic so it's not really an issue.

heroin is semi-synthetic but I think I would take opiates over opiods anyday.

Fentanyl is fully synthetic and diacetylmorphine is semi-synthetic. I can tell the difference between the two but that may be because I have used just about every opioid/opiate available. Fentanyl is so much shorter in duration and has a sharper rush than diacetylmorphine. Considering that you are using both of them intravenous. However, if I had to pick between the two, I would definitely go for heroin. Fentanyl is a great opioid, don't get me wrong, but its too short, it jolts me up and drives me down way to quick. It is more stimulating than diacetylmorphine also. Different strokes for different folkZ.

heroin is semi-synthetic but I think I would take opiates over opiods anyday.

Really? You are in the minority my friend but thats cool...

Well...

Well, if you are given a substance and are aware of its nature you can begin to discern different qualities...most of them subjective ["rush," "euphoria," etc.] but if it were offered to you blind most cannot tell. Sure, when you use alot you will notice the difference in duration but that's at the tail of the experienc.

Frankly, the best experience I ever had was intravenous MPPP. On a daily basis I would prefer [if actively using] hydromorphone...paticularly Knoll tabs, intravenously again. Blind though, I would just worry about nod and duration.

since i have a really cheap and prevelant supply of fent right now, i prefer it over H, cause i dont have to crash till i want to, and by then i can just fall asleep. But when money and supplies gets tight, which is almost always, heroin is definately the way to go.

I love my heroin. The only experience that I enjoy more is a large dose of intravenous oxycodone. OxyContin was my core addiction when I was using copious amounts of opioids.

K'd out how long does heroin last for you usually, and how about fentanyl?

K'dOUTinAZ said:
I love my heroin. The only experience that I enjoy more is a large dose of intravenous oxycodone. OxyContin was my core addiction when I was using copious amounts of opioids.

I swear I couldn't get off with IV OC. I must have been preparing the shot wrong. I damn near done an 80 in one sitting, too.

thursday said:
K'd out how long does heroin last for you usually, and how about fentanyl?

A boot of Fentanyl lasts me 1-2 hours and intravenous Heroin lasts a good six hours. Obviouslly the rush doesn't last four to six hours but I still feel the opioid effects for up to six hours.

that's strange cuz when i eat or IV fentanyl it lasts about 4-5 hrs. for me which is just as long as the duration of IV heroin for me personally.

4-5 hours!?!?!? That is very unusual. Fentanyl is notorious for its very short duration when used intravenous. Are you sure that you were using Fentanyl? I find that very strange but shit, more power to you if you can catch a buzz with that duration. If a shot of Fentanyl lasted up to 4-5 hours it would be by far my favorite opioid. Sure, eating Fentanyl lasts a good six hours but that doesn't produce the rush that Fentanyl delivers intravenous.

well it came in these unopened duragesic patches and said fentanyl on them and i've also had the lollipops which i just ate. when i injected the gel the first time i felt slightly euphoric even the next morning which was about 8 hours after the injection. the next day i ate a lot of the gel and it kicked by ass for about 5-6 hours too. the last injection i had was slightly weaker perhaps partly due to my having developed a higher tolerance to it but still lasted about 4-5 hours to the best of my memory. i'm gonna get more and try slamming it again because you AND rachimim have stated that it's only supposed to last 1-2 hours intravenously, but my experience and also DexterMeth's(who didn't IV) contradict this by a lot.

perhaps it has something to do with the suboxone i take daily which is currently about 500mcg a day. i usually take about half of the dosage in the morning when i wake up and then the other half at night at around 8 PM to midnight but when i do fentanyl or h or any other opiate i take recreationally i just skip my evening dose. but since buprenorphine has such a long half-life perhaps the fentanyl somehow potentiates the high i get from the bup for several hours after the fentanyl high is supposed to have worn off.