• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: powder or tar?

i think powder is way better then tar

the smell of tar kills me, esp if im just the tiniest bit sick ill gag or puke trying to cook that shit up

tar takes longer to cook and is more of a pain in the butt, its much easier to fix up powder in random places quickly then tar.

i'll still happily do tar if thats the option

Originally posted by K'dOUTinAZ
Tar or powder, it doesn't matter. Purity is the only thing that matters and there is some pretty pure tar and also some pretty pure powder. Prices usually vary on purity, but usually both tar and powder are sold in 100mg bags which are sold anywhere from $10-$20. There is no real difference between tar and powder as far as the high goes. Its all just regional, most shit on the west is tar because all the tar comes from Mexico.

Pretty much nailed it there. You can get your tar delivered to your area, too. How convenient.

staind rose said:
the smell of tar kills me, esp if im just the tiniest bit sick ill gag or puke trying to cook that shit up

I thought I was the only one that was prone to this!

that sucks for you 2. I think the smell alone is enough to get addicted. So so sweet.

i can't smell too well, but when i tried smoking a bit of black tar before it tasted sweet to me as well.

Chasing...

Smoking it is a good experience but the important thing to remember is that not all forms are conducive to it. # 3 is expressly manufactured for it and tar also works great. The other forms are a complete waste as the heroin degrades long before it completely burns so you end up wasting almost all of it. You could conceivably prepare the other forms so that they too burned at the necessary lower temps but most would not take the time.

DexterMeth said:
that sucks for you 2. I think the smell alone is enough to get addicted. So so sweet.

well don't get me wrong. it sends my stomach in fuckin turmoil but it is ohhhh soooo addictingly good.

I've never smoked tar, I always used it intravenously, considering it was a watse of drugs/money. Well last night I had a dream about smoking tar heroin and I didn't get all that high so I figure it sucks.

Smoking is actually a waste and takes a lot more to get you to nod, i've just managed (lately) to keep my arms clean since i have such a good hook for fentanyl right now.

never done fent, but I done heard the world bout it.

me too, K'd, I just consider smoking heroin to be a waste.

fent makes heroin look pathetic, in some sense. Heroin actually seems safer to use. I completely withdrawl from life altogether when really using fent, but with heroin i sort of embrace life.

smoking tar can get you high as hell. do not underestimate it. once upon a time i could nod all night off some smoked tar.
having said that-- once you have IVed h you will never be satisfied by smoking it.

fentanyl is some dangerous shit man. especially those duragesics. it's so hard to distribute the gel evenly across multiple dosages. when i tried slamming that shit i didn't really get enough with my first 2 hits, but nearly ODed just licking the residue off of the spoons. it's too potent to be handled safely imho. i'd rather have morphine or heroin.

also, DexterMeth, how long do u estimate the fentanyl high to be? people tell me it only lasts 1 hr. but every time i've tried it with either the lollipops or the duragesics it lasts 3-4 hrs at least.

i have never even seen heroin, but could you not smoke it in a big glass pipe, or let the smoke collect in some other way, and then inhale a massive hit, a bit like a carb?

i think it depends on how you do it really. Cause when i freebase the gel on foil, it only seems to last a couple hours, but when i lick some of a piece of the patch, i get high for hours. I like licking some off the patch, then smoking a nice hit, so i get the insaine rush, but the longer duration. Perhaps it has something to do with it going through your liver?

when i IVed it it lasted a lot longer for me it seemed, but perhaps that was due to my lower tolerance at the time. but judging from your response i think it's safe to say that the high u get from fentanyl lasts a lot longer than 1 hr.

yeah way back when I was in high school this dude in a class above me OD'd on fent and like DXM.

what is the high like?

well it's an opiate, so it feels like an opiate. Only it feels REALLY clean. If that makes any sense. And if you freebase it on foil, you get the most intense rush ever. Like a huge waving comming to pick you up and engulf you in the ocean. And you use SO LITTLE. its insaine.

I know it's dangerous, but by smoking little incriments at a time, you can at least gauge how high you are right away instead of waiting 30 minutes for a surprise.

yea, it's a pretty smooth rush kinda like heroin, as opposed to morphine which is all prickly. i think i also read that it depresses your respiratory system a lot more than most other opiates for the same magnitude of analgesic effects, that's another reason why it's particularly dangerous. the first time i injected it i even planned on having my friends crush up some suboxone and inject me with it incase i ODed. luckily it never came down to that. i almost threw up at the mall though and was having a pretty hard time walking straight without bumping into things.

i can't see myself ever injecting fentanyl. First of all you're injecting gelatin, secondly it's way to fucking dangerous, and thirdly, i have no other excuse.