• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

heroin pipe or vape

HezzaD

Bluelighter
I'm proper cack handed I don't.want to.inject but I can't use tin foil.properly and I'm not sure if.pluggig works with UK heroin brown
anyone show me a pipe I can use to.smoke gear out of also can a weed Vape be used

I think because heroin and most opiates are quite sensitive to heat it's very difficult to smoke an opiate from anything other than tinfoil. Aluminium is great at distributing heat evenly extremely quickly like most metals, but also cools down extremely quickly, so it doesn't destroy your heroin. A piece of glass thin enough to do this would easily shatter. If you mean you can't smoke off tinfoil because you find it cumbersome (I always used to when I used to smoke weed like that), then you could do the BIC pen thing where you hollow out a pen or drinking straw and wrap a little tinfoil bowl around the bottom, the drop your dope in. It's easier than all that shit with the toilet paper roll or the Pringles can or whatever.

Plugging would work just fine with any type of heroin, but type 3 is the least water soluble, so I've heard mixing with citric acid helps. You can find sachets of citric acid in local needle exchanges for a small charge, or just use lemon juice, just remember not to use too much, after all it's a delicate area you'd be administering it to. Snorting works fine about 40% B/A I've heard, again citric acid helps but that would burn so I wouldn't.

yeah can get citric and that what's best way 1ml to 2 points or should I do 1.5 or 2ml or would it be better to squirt a 1ml of water after 1ml of a cooked bag
also can you Deffo plug gear as don't wanna waste it i woukd sniff but my nose is fucked from mephedron would cooking and snorting the liquid work fine and is there a guide to how to smoke off tin foik

You would need a tiny amount only I think maybe even less than 1ml per 2 points but that seems about right. Mix before cooking to increase solubility, just don't use it if you're gonna shoot it unless you know it's base because the acid will fuck up your veins. Snorting the liquid might work fine unless your actual mucous membranes are damaged, that's what absorbs the drug and gets it into your blood stream. There's membranes in your general ass area (scientific term) so as long as something's water soluble you can plug it so go ahead friendo

Get a glass rod, put ur h in a shot glass, heat up the end of the glass rod w/a torch, lightly tap the red hot tip of the rod on ur h, use tooter to inhale the smoke. I never wasted any this way! It always lasted longer & I never had to use as much. I only like smoking it too, I plugged it & it was the itme high as shooting it, where as plugging meth isn't the same as shooting cuz there is no rush

For me, it always worked nicely with a glass pipe. I mean the tipe of pipe that's normally used for methamphetamine. Make sure you don't heat it up too much, this way less of the drug is lost through combustion. The smoke doesn't go everywhere when you use this method (in contrast to smoking off tinfoil)

If you add a drop or so of water in the pipe it works pretty well.

I would think so, helps it move better on glass and kinda keeps you from burning it.