• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin Overdose, you feel the pain and fear?

wirkdy

Bluelighter
For anybody who experienced a heroin overdose and luckily escaped out of it or for anybody who knows well the symptoms:

is overdosing on heroin painful? When you're about to die do you suffer or feel whatever pain or fear and are aware of what's happening?

Nope. There's generally no time; the effect comes on so fast. You're just out like a light. It's like being put under anaesthetic. A couple times still had the needle stuck in my arm when I came round.

That said, occasionally you may end up taking too much and have time to realize you're about to go over - like either it's just not quite enough to make you pass out immediately, or it's taking a couple more seconds to really hit, whatever. That's happened to me as well. Like instantly felt wrong after the shot, incredibly dizzy, eyesight failing, knew what was happening, OH SHIT.
And yeah I did feel fear then.

Last edited:
I just woke up in the hospital. All 3 times I ODed. Little to no memory of how I got there. Only guesses. I think not having a clear memory of it is a blessing, although to go home and see the pain in my mom’s eyes was devastating.

theres some good insight in this thread