Heroin/Opioid Thread - Serious Discussion Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't used Heroin for 26 days and actually feel quite good .
I am on a small meth script and benzo's butstill this is a major acheivement for me and probably the longest i have gone without using H on top for 8/9 years.
:):)

easy brimz, well im still fucking dying from that fucking green, i found a 8ml sub today so wat you breckon if i break it up and use a little at a time, still got britlofex and a few vallies, loperamide and buscupan, so wat do you think is the best way to do it, cheers bruv peace

easy brimz, well im still fucking dying from that fucking green, i found a 8ml sub today so wat you breckon if i break it up and use a little at a time, still got britlofex and a few vallies, loperamide and buscupan, so wat do you think is the best way to do it, cheers bruv peace

by the way fucking well done , respect to you on your v26 days geez keep it up

please, dont double post,, they are easily merged together, so if harvesting posts is any ones intention...

it doesnt work well that way.

Swapping Withdrawal?

Assuming equi-potent doses, when one is withdrawing from Opiate-A, and eventually takes a different Opiate-B, then withdraws again, will this SWITCH the withdrawal to Opiate-B?

For example, on Monday I snort 10mg Opana, 3 times within 12 hours (re-dosing twice), for a total of 30mg OM. By Tuesday I start to WD. Then, on Friday (peak WD) I eat 30mg Oxycodone, 3 times within 12 hours, for a total of 90mg OC.

When I WD on Sunday, will I be WDing from OM or OC, or both? Is it the most recently used opiate that dictates the WD, or does the length of OM make it overlap into the OC WD and combine with it? Any knowledge on this is welcome. THX

Status
Not open for further replies.