• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin is no good in uk at all (west Midlands) has anybody else noticed that the quality of heroin has kept gettimg worse now for about 20 years

daveb100

Bluelighter
I wish i was joking but since 2 weeks after September 11th gear just wasn't the same, then we had the drought in October 2009(I think!) and i can say ive honesty not had a decent hit since then and im not exaggerating, most of the time i dont think theres any gear in it!. My problem is that I am still hooked and chasing the hit and i belive ive got absolutely no chance of stopping or at least trying to stop until I do!. I long for a crank that gives me an eight hour nod like the old days when i would drop my lighter a hundred times. Please tell me that iys not me and you've all noticed the same so i know I'm not going mad? I know im losing it because i was so fed up the other week i nearly asked my doctor to sort me a diamorphine ampule which is insane!!! Anyway please let me know if im right, cheers guys and gals Dave B...

Things got so bad during the great drought of 2010 that I gave up on it and just spent the next 5 years tapering down on methadone. That drought was probably the best thing that happened to me tbh.

From what I can gather, quality now is generally worse than the pre drought days, though as with everything in this country, its a fuckin postcode lottery...

Last edited:
Designer psychedelic drugs got better.

I think meth has too but I don’t use meth so idk
Not much for meth. Did it maybe a handful of times. But the extacy from 20 years ago would floor you compared to 10 years after that. 20 years ago I bombed some e and my wife hadda help me to bed. Rollin so hard I couldn't see so I laid there all night with my eyes closed listening to The Brady Bunch marathon on tv :)