• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Heroin in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

wirkdy

Bluelighter
Anybody had any experience with heroin in Turkey?
is it good?
is it very frowned upon by the locals?
How do they consume it and is it cheap?
Is there any particular city or area where it is mostly available?

I would guess cities near the east boarder would be your best spot…other then that it just comes down to how good your “dope radar “ it

I lived in Istanbul for 3 months. If you want to dig through my old posts from that era, I would welcome it. It might give you some good ideas of how to conduct yourself over there. Ethnic Turks in Turkey are very much against outsiders coming to their country to buy drugs. First and most importantly, the police in cities like Istanbul cannot be paid. If you get caught up, you're situation is entirely out of your hands.

Basically, I would advise trying to buy any drugs in Turkey, save for a small amount of hash for personal usage. This might seem stupid, but the legacy of "The Midnight Express" haunts Western - Turksih relations to this day. Basically, they had really strict drug laws at that time to begin with. An American got caught with some hash, a few kilos and was sentenced to life. He wrote a book about the experience that was made into a very successful work of Stanley Kubrick. This movie portrays Turks as sadistic, backward and played strongly on tropes of mystical easternism that most Turks were trying desperately to shed.

The movie was big in the United States and severely disruped the booming tourist industry to Constantinople and to a lesser extent the rest of Turkey. I walked around some cafes asking for Afyon and got the cops called on me. This might not make sense to anybody not in Turkey, but if you're desperate, talk to the Kurds. There are millions of Kurds in Istanbul alone and most of them hate the Turks and morality aside, are notorious smugglers of everything from counterfeit Louis Vuitton to powerful Opiates. They have their own neighborhoods. If you aren't comfortable enough doing this, I wouldn't take the risk.

I'm closing this, as we don't facilitate helping folks acquire drugs. This is a very dangerous thing in Turkey. It could very easily go really well or really badly. To answer your question, there is more Opiates in Turkey than any one people could ever make use of.

Status
Not open for further replies.