• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin/fent

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjMiller

Greenlighter
I'm visiting Atlanta Georgia and I'm getting sick and don't know anyone or where to go.

welcome to BL, hope you feel better, im not sure its best to advise you, but if it is, i hope you find your way

It would be awesome if u could advise me. Only one way to fill better.just a point n the direction

We can't help you find drugs, it is strictly against the rules. Even if such a thing were allowed here, this would be the wrong place to do it because you aren't likely to be successful.

I don't think kratom is banned in Georgia, I'd recommend this first. Enough kratom can stop withdrawal from pretty decent sized habits.

well i was gonna tell you that we cant tell you where to get drugs love ,but im not a mod, and didnt want to appear to be one or anything like that, im pretty new so i let them do their job, but theres alot of help here, and i do hope you stick around and learn from BL, i know that doesnt give you relief, WD`s hurt like hell for most, but honestly, try that kratom or maybe other comfort meds, theres great threads here, hate you to get in a big city and get robbed or worse, we really care in this forum and dont want you in harms way

Status
Not open for further replies.