• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin- Do you ask your dealer what stamps he has or do u just buy whatever he has?

jtbrick

Bluelighter
I ALWAYS ask what they have b4 buying.

Lately especially, the small time guys I encounter are always tryin to sell the cheaper, lower quality dope. They seem to get the good stuff every now and then to keep people comin back. But when you ask them for that again they say they don't have it. Then when you really press them, they complain that it costs too much and that everyone else likes the shit they have.

At first I thought it was a bullshit line but I've heard it from about a dozen dealers over the last few years.

EVERYBODY should demand top quality from their dealers so they stop sellin mediocre shit. There's fire dope out there every day but the average small-time dealer aint gonna pay the extra $20-50 a brick if they know people are gonna buy whatever they have.

Get multiple sources and find out what they have before agreeing to buy.

Mos definitely ask before buying... Or I wont buy it.... Sometimes dude will be like, "Not on the phone dawg!" So I just call someone else... Usually if they dont want to say on the phone what they have, its garbage...

I usually am very famaliar with the people I deal with, I dont have to ask what stamp it is because I know it will be average - fire quality. Never below average.

Mos definitely ask before buying... Or I wont buy it.... Sometimes dude will be like, "Not on the phone dawg!" So I just call someone else... Usually if they dont want to say on the phone what they have, its garbage...

Amen to that......they'll talk about every other little detail on the phone but not the stamp name.......always a warning sign

yea i don't have the privilage of obtaining branded dope..but i CAN get in a word or two on the quality of the dope, and make sure that the dope i got (that sucked) won't be picked up again. recently there was a batch that tasted awful, was cut with something that tasted like burnt popcorn or somethin..BUT the people who inject the stuff couldnt detect anything different except the dope was a bit brittle in consistency (which isn't of the norm , at least with this guys gear). i told him that i was def. not liking the new batch , and it never came back.

i just get it wrapped in aluminum foil or newspaper, lol. because i never buy more than like $30 at a time.

where i live theres only one kind of dope and its black tar and unless ur slammin the shit dont waste your money. To get good dope i gotta drive to LA which is only like an hour and half south and a phone call.

where i live theres only one kind of dope and its black tar and unless ur slammin the shit dont waste your money. To get good dope i gotta drive to LA which is only like an hour and half south and a phone call.

they got powder dope in L.A. or just tar?

^i'm pretty sure there is just tar in los angeles, well at least on the street. i'm sure the big dealers and big customers(celebritys) can prolly find some good powder gear.

I ask. But the times of seeking out popular bags are long gone. With no tolerance, and using very rarely, it doesn't make sense to seek out a certain brand. The difference(<$5 per dose) between having to bang 1/2 a bag or 1 bag isn't worth the risk.