• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin cut with fentanyl?!

babykay2045

Greenlighter
I was just curious if there's any way to tell, aside from any chemical testing, if the h I've got is cut with fentanyl. Is there a certain taste or smell I should be looking for when smoking? I've got this hard rocked h that runs on foil super bubbly, and extremely sweet and harsh like it is when cut with sugar, but I can get through maybe 1/4 of a point and feel totally fine after being in full withdrawal. Keep in mind my tolerance is super high as I've been smoking for years with a half to whole gram a day habit..

There's no way to tell. the amount of fent it takes to get effects is so small it's practically invisible to the eye, therefore pretty much undetectable.

Hey BBK, Welcome to BL :- )

Here's a test kit that might help you to stay safe(er).

I’m in a situation right now I got some H from someone I go through a lot but this time it’s a tan powder I smoked two hits and I just feel tired and nothing else.. It also tastes really bad

I'm not telling anybody they can identify heroin with small Fent cuts but ever since heroin hit the scene in the United States it's easy to tell. The taste, look and smell is different. I used east coast powder for 20yrs and ever since Fent came the heroin that I was used to seeing has basically completely disappeared.

What does
I was just curious if there's any way to tell, aside from any chemical testing, if the h I've got is cut with fentanyl. Is there a certain taste or smell I should be looking for when smoking? I've got this hard rocked h that runs on foil super bubbly, and extremely sweet and harsh like it is when cut with sugar, but I can get through maybe 1/4 of a point and feel totally fine after being in full withdrawal. Keep in mind my tolerance is super high as I've been smoking for years with a half to whole gram a day habit..
What does it look like? I have the same thing I think mines #3 tho idk about yours but I have these little orange pieces inside my brown powder is this same for you?

Btw I've been smoking h for a while in UK East Midlands area and I've never cone across fet I have had some fire stuff that I couldn't enjoy the best high because I was to worried I wouldn't wake up even though I smoke it man I better stock up cus this outbreak has the potential to have all the streets on lockdown

I'm not telling anybody they can identify heroin with small Fent cuts but ever since heroin hit the scene in the United States it's easy to tell. The taste, look and smell is different. I used east coast powder for 20yrs and ever since Fent came the heroin that I was used to seeing has basically completely disappeared.
Is get guaranteed to overdose you if you don't have a very big tolerance

Hey BBK, Welcome to BL :- )

Here's a test kit that might help you to stay safe(er).

How do basic test kits work and can I buy them somewhere irl(offline) ?

Also how long does the testing take is it complicated I don't even think I'd bother because I'm still alive and usually when I pick up I'm rattling and instantly have a little line as soon as possible