• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Heroin burn throat

Savvy717

Greenlighter
Heroin smokers or dealers Does anyone know what cutting agents are used in Heroin because I smoke mine and it's been cut with something that has a pepper taste and has a burning sensation to throat is the best way I can describe it?

I got a similar burning effect by snorting too (substances which are snorted inevitably and partly go down the throat since it is linked to the nose)

It's probably a cutting agent because I got this effect only with a lighter colored heroin whereas a darker type didn't cause it.

I've had to hold back puking and had harsh black tar heroin while smoking, but definitely never a burning, probably some cut

Could be cut, could be solvents left behind, most heron is nasty shit regardless of how “good” it is
yes could also be solvents or other substances left behind during production as most probably 90% of european heroin comes from and is made in Afghanistan where production isn't so refined

Heroin smokers or dealers Does anyone know what cutting agents are used in Heroin because I smoke mine and it's been cut with something that has a pepper taste and has a burning sensation to throat is the best way I can describe it?

Heroin is cut with absolutely anything you can think of. Dealers don't give a fuck...