• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

NOW AND LATER-purple- grade A jerzy scag %)

BASEBALL-green- small count but good shit :)

DEATH SENTENCE-red- best buy of the year next to HULK- huge ass fuckin bags and AMAZING quality!!! <3 8o <3 8o

Yo, I was getting those purple now and laters for a long time-are they in the smaller bags? I felt like my count was short like tiny tim on those mofos.

Yea those now n laters were fiiiiree yo. best shit i had had in a while at that point. good 2 see they still out. when i got em count was iight. Pkwy I bet we was in the same area aswell, PureL i already kno we was fuckin around in the same areas.

here is the deal in paterson

I be there every day for non dope related reasons so from a regular stand point I can say how it looks. the one thing that I noticed changed from before the summer is that the Regulars be out alot by the dope blocks. now the difference is that alot of times u would never see the regulars where there was dope activity the sheriff boys were on that. no doubt u can get picked up by any of em, take ur pick , narcs, regulars, or watever, but my point is that they used to b more concerned with regular crime or watever and now they seem to be out alot more in dope areas. basically, the regulars are out everywhere lookin over things, and there is alot more presence by them than there was before. I notice a LOT of undercover cars jus cruisin thru aswell.

It also depends wat day and the time of day. earlier in the morning before 11 is always good becuz the new shift starts at 11. around lunch time is pretty chill becuz theres alot of ppl all over handlin their biz . afternoon tho and as soon as u start to go later into the day it gets hotter and the closer u get to the end of th wk the # of ppl lookin to bust yo ass goes up ya dig.

It definately reachd a peak in june/july tho , maybe thats just me as i felt the walls closin in and knew that it was gonna b my time sooner or later cuz i was coppin there every day sumtimes multiple times a day and felt liek it was only a matter of time, so mabye my perspective of that is fucked up, but Id b more confident of hittin up the spot now than i was a month ago if u wanna put it like that.

Dont forget that the elmwd park police is deep in ptown too, Pkwysouth i believe that is the 2nd task force u r talkin about , the one that EPPD has with Ptown , the bergen/passaic narc squad. they the ones u really gota look out for they aint playin over there.

one thing tho, suprisingly some of the areas that u would think are hot, are a lil more lo key when in reality the areas that u would b going to, to AVOID hittin the hot areas, are startin to get alot of police activity as they realize that ppl are goin there in stead u feel me? Like when they did that thing about the Bama's in the bergen record, we was all like "Haa, fuckem, we on Madison we safe." but now that is a very well known area.

Ima say, that if u hit it the right time of day, and get in n out, there is still a lot of spots u can hit if u got #'s. I wouldnt street cop (meanin wait to get flagged down or holla'd at) unless u A, on foot, or B, already handlin somethin in the area and got ur shit put up right, or C kno the area well enough to not look like a dumbass tryna cop dope. I go by the spots i use to cop at a few times a wk at least, and check em out to see how shits lookin. u can definately tell the influence that the boys have had on the dope trade over here tho.

What I've seen so far in Bronx, NY

Strong Medicine - Below Average Quality
NY Yankees Logo - Average
Unstamped - Average

He copped "CG's sis." Pink stamp, and it was tight. =D

Nah, but I wouldn't use first names...

Who said that was his first name you paranoid tweeker? His first name is Walter, middle name Von and last name Stu'mpfuck.

Fuck the 5-0. Fuck the troopers. Fuck dea. Fuck border patrol. Fuck atf. Fuck blackwater and the us military, when they work on drug-related missions. Even fuck the canadian mounties-and their damn stupid costumes.

Still rocking purple stamped "the bronx" from, ironically, the bricks...

whats good swybs, you still on that 3 weeks on sub-ox switch over shit, thats gota be gettin old if you are, i cant stand switchin like that, how you doin anyways.

oh and to keep on the thread,
blue bags no stamp dont no how it is cause i quit so fuck dope till the next episode.

Posts above unapproved. Bluelight is not here to help you score drugs, please don't ask for advice on how to do so.

double sealed red mercedes with the word "cars" underneath. Piss poor count, excellent quality, some straight diesel. Pittsburgh area.

just me...?

is it just me, or are double sealed philly-style (long, thin) bags consistently have a shorter count than the shorter, fatter bags? I mean it could very well be just where I'm from but I was curious to see what others had to say.

^
The count varies everywhere. I've had bags in Philly that were 50mg's, and others that were well over 150mgs, some even over 200mgs. IME, the people that bag them don't weigh out each bag. They usually have a little scooper, often a modified plastic straw, that they use to fill the bags. The weight varies often, even within the same brand and batch. As long as the set amount of weight they have covers a set amount of bags, they're cool.

btw

Supernatural = Green stamp- Iiight skimp tho

NY Yannkes = Blue stamp- Rare find for t-town, decent tho

Ez-Pass = Blue stamp- Skimp but okay

60-40 = Green stamp - Speedy D but deff not fire.

^^^^^^Only Stamps i ever got, kinda new to all of this anyone wanna give me some info... also tell me rules about what i can n cannot post since this is totaly new, i read the rules but i dont know whats st8 n wahts not so get at me

NJ-
stay away from these two :True Religion-green stamp
Mummy-green stamp

The first is cut w some nasty shit that made me sickernhell
the second is just booty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purple colored "black diamond" with a diamond image, NJ, decent count, good quality.

white double sealed bags, blue stamp"blue magic" north philly...low count...average quility..dont waste ur time if you can go elsewhere

Don't mention specific locations. It doesn't matter if every dopefiend in Philly knows it. -phrozen

I took a little time off from the D and got out of jersey for a little bit but Im back and I have to say that the Red Ferrari's are fuckin bomb ass bags. I mean I was doing like 7 or 8 bag shots less than a month ago and this shit is sooooo good that I snorted 3 bags and I am fuckin wrecked. I know that these came out of paterson so if you know any connects there instead of newark i would try and get em. Very, VEry PUre. Enjoy!!!!

new shit

KING OF NY-red- FAT AND FIRE<3 8o
FIRE AND ICE-red- pure trash:eek: :X
MUMMY-green- r they fucking serious?? garbage:X :!
DOPEFIEND-green-FAT AND FIRE%)
BENTLEY-green- light count decent shit -same as 100%pure stamps:\

later folk

red stamp "cobra's", never seen or even heard of these things but ill let ya'll know how decent it is when i do it...which will be soon.