• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

you can def get high while on sub maintenance, its a btich tho and takes a lot of dope but it can be done. i am on 16mgs a day and did about a half gram of really good brown rock heroin and got fuuuucked up. i got the dope for free as thats the only reason i did it all in one sitting but i was surpised at how high i got. took my bupe the next day and was fine.

This Black Label that my guy has been getting on the regular now is pretty damn good. Nice sized bags too. It's the only reason why I put up with this unreliable, make me wait forever, lying, shitty provider.

^sucks doesnt it? when your guy has the blaze shit but hes unreliable. the worst is when your about to be getting sick and you call and he says yea i need 45 mins. which really means i dont have shit and am re upping.

so knowing he has the best shit u wait...and wait. blow up his phone pace around the room and freka out...i know those situations all too well.

medicine cabinet said:
^sucks doesnt it? when your guy has the blaze shit but hes unreliable. the worst is when your about to be getting sick and you call and he says yea i need 45 mins. which really means i dont have shit and am re upping.

so knowing he has the best shit u wait...and wait. blow up his phone pace around the room and freka out...i know those situations all too well.

It's terrible. This guy's always like "I'm around the corner" and it takes him 20 minutes to get to me. It's like, around what corner, motherfucker?

Constantly makes me sit and wait for upwards of half an hour, regardless of what spot....NOT FUN if you are sick...

^I'm coming round the corner, and the classic, I see you, I see you, but dosen't show u for 15-20 min.. god I hated that.. its nice when your 5 min away and they hang out somewhere and auctually wait for you.. Noo noo Isee your car man just hold onn... hahahaha

Umm if I was slanging shit I'd prolly call it blows and sell small molly capsules of pure uncut shit for $10-15 all the way up no breaks.. and fucken warn people not to do more than 1 if that.. cause I would make that shit bomb..

It's like black dealer time is three times what normal time is. If I have one of those types I say "yea I'm down the street, I'm 5 minutes away" when I'm really 20 minutes away. Always works. But usually I have dealers that are on time, only twice I can think of where the dealer was late more than once.

And no lacey k, don't give me shit for saying that. Don't pretend like you have no clue what I'm talking about. I'm not saying black people are any less of a person because they slow, it just seems that dealers of hard drugs who aren't there selling on the corner sometimes are like that. And it makes perfect economic sense too, if they selling high amounts to many people they are gonna make your ass wait if its just for a 20, and they gonna delay you like that and say they around the corner when they arent because they don't want you seeing something else.

Maybe other dealers are like that too, but in my experience and with many people I've talked to, it's only with hard drug dealers who are black in the inner-city connected with the whole selling on the street scene. You don't see white people selling on the corner in ghettos.

^^Actually youd be suprised TR. It aint common but people of all colors be slangin on the block. You dont see alot of white folks but they are around. And the white dealers i know take waaaaaaaay longer than the black ones. So you are still just puttin your own single experience as natural fact.

there are some places in bmore where you can go cop from a honkey. its usually around the city/county line and they just pick up a half g pack or full g and re sell it.

but yeah, most places where you are gonna buy some type of hard drug in bmore its gonna be form black dudes. i know up in philly and ny and nj its a lot of ricans and dominicans that run shit also so you cant really count anyone out of the dope game. dope=$ and ppl love $ so really anyone can hustle if they want to.

the best is when you have been sitting waiting for your guy for 20 mins and you call and he tells you hes at the light but doesnt tell you what light it is. i almost think that when todays dealers were kids learning the game from the older cats, they prolly said number one rule next to not doing ur own shit is make ppl wait.

the dude i used to get it from would make me wait and wait, but the fucked up thing is, he knew i would wait because i wanted the shit so bad. he had me by the balls lol. one day i sat at this park and ride for 2 hours waiting for him to bring me 50$ worth. it sucked.

American Gangster- motherfuckin fire bags. containing about 150-200mg per bag. for the price, and the potency and quantity, god damn good score. They were usual price.

Get High or Die tryin'
Chevy's
Go Slow's
Dope Magik
Stop Signs
Gateraide

Last edited:
NFGvans628 said:
chanel
knockouts
body bags
g-units
NBA
lottos
dragons
timberlands
get high or die tryin
^ we had like 30+ ods in pittsburgh bc of them bags last summer
contenders
street wars
happy hoildays
enjoy
woody (from toy story)
usa
looney toons
ODs
K.Y.S. (kill your self)
^ which was funny because they SUCKED

pittsburgh bags by the way

oh and when i was using i got alot of balloons too

yea those get high or die tryin's killed a lot of people in the burgh bcuz they were fentanyl laced. I think about 20 people died. It was all over the news

redrum

white china

the dirty shit black tar

thats all that i have tried....the white china to me was the best, but dont get me wrong, the redrum was killer too!

GenericMind said:
^Or stick with the Subs and get off Heroin altogether.
haha, yea, i think that would be an idea...not being sarcastic, just its alot safer but , do what floats your boat though you know/?

umm.... hmm. lets see. pay $500 a month to stay "clean" with subs" or spend half that using dope and being happy. I see a big difference? Either way actually i just started tapering with methadone and plan to quite opiates all together. I realized its all a money scam really. Replace one addiction with another. Its just the socially acceptable addiction is more expensive, and it truly is "out of your control" this time a doctor controls you, not a drug dealer. Same thing. ones legal, one isnt.

good choice

Green stamp,newark, nj "good choice"-good quality, decent quantity, strange taste.

Swybs

I got green frank lucas stamps the other day. I did only two and got pretty high.

Anyone had MTV stamp? just got some. havent tried it yet. would love to hear some feed back

PureLife said:
umm.... hmm. lets see. pay $500 a month to stay "clean" with subs" or spend half that using dope and being happy. I see a big difference? Either way actually i just started tapering with methadone and plan to quite opiates all together. I realized its all a money scam really. Replace one addiction with another. Its just the socially acceptable addiction is more expensive, and it truly is "out of your control" this time a doctor controls you, not a drug dealer. Same thing. ones legal, one isnt.

Doctors' intentions are to help you get better. What do you think Drug Dealers' intentions are?