• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Heroic dose shrooms

I've been doing penis envy and golden teachers now only have golden teachers left
And I've tripped 4 times in two weeks n I still wanna do more lol
I could do that with LSD, but shrooms are up and down for and last time the downs got rather dark, I still kept it under control, but I rather not tests my self control like that too often.

I coincidentally have zofran as I have nausea issues. Will this drug kill a mushroom trip? The reason I ask is because zofran blocks serotonin..also will it kill the nausea one hundred percent due to the psilocybin causing it?

From Wikipedia: Ondansetron is a highly specific and selective serotonin 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, with low affinity for dopamine receptors.

Psilocin has a high affinity for the 5HT2a receptor, as well as lower affinities for 5-HT1a
, 5-HT1d, and 5-HT2c.

You should be fine. Also, anecdotal evidence: friend tried to kill trip with zofran, did not work. There's no guarantee that it'll be 100% effective against nausea, but if it usually works for you, it's worth a shot. IMO it's the best antiemetic I've tried, so I'd say it's likely to keep you comfortable.

Don't waste your shrooms, but then again if you're eating them every 3 or 4 days you already are wasting them. Rue, for me, didn't do anything but prolong the trip. It smoothed out the peak to the point that I would miss it. Rue is WAY over-rated as a potentiator IMO. It is a prolonger, but not in a good way. So if you can't take Rue don't sweat it, you're not missing much.

Yea I hear you boy rue it makes it last way long n not a good way it's a hit or miss. Type things na eating em 3-4 days apart give no tolerance the trip is hush he same

I could do that with LSD, but shrooms are up and down for and last time the downs got rather dark, I still kept it under control, but I rather not tests my self control like that too often.

Yea some people dot work with shrooms but that first time I fell in love that are my absolute favorite and never had good Lsd I've only had maybe 20 mics nothing at all after a day of tripping I sleep all day the following da

also on 20+ grams dose i cant remember shit nothing not a singlle thought wipes my mind clean that lasts only an hour or so afterthe trip but what bothers me more it that up to 7 hours afrer the trip i cant see for shit evweything is doubke and blended togeher so bad i have to litterally sit down n close my eyes theres no point in trying to do anything but i can talk just fine, one thingi love is how deep i can and do go deep into thoughts and how complex they are shrooms are my absolute favorite i would never suggest anyone to confusme 20+ grams you may not have the exspirience or mental capasity 20+ grams is alot, you may frak out and end up in the hospital with alot of exsplining to do

TRIP SAFELY

Well you clearly have a stronger stomach (and mind) than I do :p 20g of shrooms would destroy me, but I'm glad you had a good time and acknowledged that it's not a dose to be messed with for the vast majority of people.

Do you find that the mental aspects of the trip, like ego-death and introspection, have a ceiling point and then it just becomes more visual and confusing? Asking because I've taken some pretty insane combos and done heroic doses of lysergamides and what you describe sounds like some of my experiences.