View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Heroic dose shrooms

KushGotMeStoned_42

Greenlighter
Anyone ventured past 17 dried grams? That's as high as I've been I plan on going higher n the 17 grams were dried penis envy and golden teachers

I think there's a ceiling, but high dose psych trips have similar effects and I've had my fair share of ++++ trips.

Your sensory processing filters will be completely turned off. You'll get exposed to senses and processes you didn't realize existed, sensory data from your memories and more abstract sources may override your perception completely. Extreme pain and terror are very common in these realms.

Is there even any point going higher than 7-10g?

Would you subjectively be able to tell the difference between 17 and 20g? Seems an unnecessarily high a dose to me...

I can't even handle 2 grams, to me it sounds like with any drug, tolerance just increases, so wouldn't 17 grams feel just like eating 2 grams without a tolerance??

I am not casting any judgement upon anywhere here... I wonder if the people stating its pointless have gone that high? It may have a point none of us who havent done it understand.

It seems unnecessarily high to me too however, i have never gone above 7g. I normally take 5 hits of L some people say thats "unnecessarily high" but it isnt too me. To each their own the only thing i will say is taking less would be way less costly.

How far apart have these "heroic" doses been.
When did you eat the 17 and how long after did you eat the 20?
when I was growing mushrooms I did many such doses, but in all honesty after the half ounce point I couldn't tell much difference, besides which I wasn't allowing a proper re-set time between doses. I've done up to about 3/4 ounce with a 1/4 ounce of S. Rue a couple different times, but that too was with a tolerance that was still pretty high, so....
Anyway, your tolerance level plays a huge role in your trip and that was the point of my story.
If I were to eat 3/4 oz shrooms right this minute with zero tolerance I'd...well, fuck that, I wouldn't.
Have fun man.

I have no tips on the actual experience, but I'd definitely keep an anti-emetic on hand for that lol

I did 3.5 of dry B+ 6-7 months ago and I'm still not eager to do shrooms again.

Is there even any point going higher than 7-10g?

Would you subjectively be able to tell the difference between 17 and 20g? Seems an unnecessarily high a dose to me...

No you wouldn't tell the difference between 17 and 20 gs prob not even between 15 and 20 gs it's just an I did it heroic dose for the hell off it

I can't even handle 2 grams, to me it sounds like with any drug, tolerance just increases, so wouldn't 17 grams feel just like eating 2 grams without a tolerance??

No with 3 day break your tolerance is back to the same of course you know what's coming but no tolerance after 3 days I usta only do 5-7 grams and that'd have me ripped it still would but I prefer higher doses

I am not casting any judgement upon anywhere here... I wonder if the people stating its pointless have gone that high? It may have a point none of us who havent done it understand.
It seems unnecessarily high to me too however, i have never gone above 7g. I normally take 5 hits of L some people say thats "unnecessarily high" but it isnt too me. To each their own the only thing i will say is taking less would be way less costly.

Yea I agree price is the most unnesssicary part of it all and 7-9 grams is similar to 4 -5 hits of great acid 20 grams is similar to 10-12 hits of great acid it's just a matter of how hard you wanna trip n on 20 grams of shrooms I trip for like 12-14 hours instead of the standard 8 hours

How far apart have these "heroic" doses been.
When did you eat the 17 and how long after did you eat the 20?
when I was growing mushrooms I did many such doses, but in all honesty after the half ounce point I couldn't tell much difference, besides which I wasn't allowing a proper re-set time between doses. I've done up to about 3/4 ounce with a 1/4 ounce of S. Rue a couple different times, but that too was with a tolerance that was still pretty high, so....
Anyway, your tolerance level plays a huge role in your trip and that was the point of my story.
If I were to eat 3/4 oz shrooms right this minute with zero tolerance I'd...well, fuck that, I wouldn't.
Have fun man.

Lol between the 17 and 20 grAm doses was 4 days and both were just as strong and yea after about 15 grams the trip is just stronger and last much longer from the normal 8 hours to 12-14 hours and I'd love to do Syrian rue with them I hear it increAses trip 10fold I take lithium carbonate so Syrian rue would kill me as it's an maoi or contains Maoi properties n also once I got these shrooms my first dose was 10 grams

Lol between the 17 and 20 grAm doses was 4 days and both were just as strong and yea after about 15 grams the trip is just stronger and last much longer from the normal 8 hours to 12-14 hours and I'd love to do Syrian rue with them I hear it increAses trip 10fold I take lithium carbonate so Syrian rue would kill me as it's an maoi or contains Maoi properties n also once I got these shrooms my first dose was 10 grams

Don't waste your shrooms, but then again if you're eating them every 3 or 4 days you already are wasting them. Rue, for me, didn't do anything but prolong the trip. It smoothed out the peak to the point that I would miss it. Rue is WAY over-rated as a potentiator IMO. It is a prolonger, but not in a good way. So if you can't take Rue don't sweat it, you're not missing much.