• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Herion, Crack. Worst experience of my like please help

GingerLife1983

Greenlighter
I'm an everyday herion and crack user, not promoting just facts. Anyway yesterday morning I was still up from night before. At about 10am I went and coped a small amount of both. Came home and split with my gf. I finished all of mine about 11. Everything gets a little hazy from here but about 1130 my gf found me unconscious she hit me with 2 doses of nasal narcan. I woke up. 20 minutes later she gave me a nirvana injection in my rear. Soon after that I went into the most intense hallucinations I've ever experienced, I was gone I was losing it thinking I was going to die. She called 911 thankfully and I went to er. Of course all the medical professionals didn't believe I didn't know what I took. I was completely honest about Injecting herion and smoking crack. I tripped harder then I ever have for about 6 hrs. The only dr that spoke to me said it was from the crack. I told him I've smoke off and on for 20 yrs so I doubt that. My gf did same as I did and had no bad effects. Please some opinions

Fentanyl hot spots?, weird your girl was ok, for the both of you and hope you will get good advices

truly welcome to BL, whew that was a close call, i had a true wake up call last time i OD`d

20 minutes later she gave me a nirvana injection in my rear.

I'm intrigued by this statement. Was this an autocorrect error or something more sinister?

But if your gf didn't experience the same issues as you did on the same gear, it suggests a psychotic episode. 20 years of smack and crack could potentially do that to a person.

May be time to reevaluate your drug use?

But if your gf didn't experience the same issues as you did on the same gear, it suggests a psychotic episode. 20 years of smack and crack could potentially do that to a person.
for sure, but i am not sure it is crack psychosis cos it sounds like OP knew he was hallucinating at the time? my psychosis felt completely 100% real at the time which is part of why its so petrifying- wouldn't it be nice if stimulant psychosis was about sunshine and rainbows rather than sheer malevolence.
May be time to reevaluate your drug use?
defo. 20 years is a long time but i've met people who've got clean after that long and gone on to enjoy their lives hugely.

Fentanyl hot spots?, weird your girl was ok, for the both of you and hope you will get good advices

Can't see fentanyl causing a reaction like that tbh. Death maybe, but a 6 hour full on bad trip is unlikely. Could you have come into contact with some highly potent psychedelics?

these are not generally considered "fun" drugs and their quality goes further south by the day

Please get out of the life style/social circles providing the opportunities for you to do crack and heroin

You are totally capable of finding a better buzz that isnt as likely to be contaminated with lethal toxins and god knows what kind of sketchy new fangled research chemicals

God luck and good speed man

Opiates and Cocaine are a pit that is difficult to escape let alone master living within

I wish you the best from the bottom of my heart bro it's a crazy fuckin world and these kind of soul fading drugs just make it even more confusing

There is likely fentanyl or an analogue in your product and some people are hyper sensitive to it while others can tolerate it

Explains you and your gf having diff reactions

Last edited:
Can't see fentanyl causing a reaction like that tbh. Death maybe, but a 6 hour full on bad trip is unlikely. Could you have come into contact with some highly potent psychedelics?
Near death experiences are crazy on their own and it's not unheard of for a bad OD to cause some NDE trips without any psychedelics involved

Almost dying is horrifying and impactful I would imagine but maybe that's just a personal anecdotal thing I'm bringing to the table

I never enjoyed mixing opioids with stimulants as I felt that it took so much away from the enjoyment when your heart and body doesn’t know if it should feel up or down. Nausea was often present and unpleasant.

I'm an everyday herion and crack user, not promoting just facts. Anyway yesterday morning I was still up from night before. At about 10am I went and coped a small amount of both. Came home and split with my gf. I finished all of mine about 11. Everything gets a little hazy from here but about 1130 my gf found me unconscious she hit me with 2 doses of nasal narcan. I woke up. 20 minutes later she gave me a nirvana injection in my rear. Soon after that I went into the most intense hallucinations I've ever experienced, I was gone I was losing it thinking I was going to die. She called 911 thankfully and I went to er. Of course all the medical professionals didn't believe I didn't know what I took. I was completely honest about Injecting herion and smoking crack. I tripped harder then I ever have for about 6 hrs. The only dr that spoke to me said it was from the crack. I told him I've smoke off and on for 20 yrs so I doubt that. My gf did same as I did and had no bad effects. Please some opinions
What is a nirvana injection?

I've been a heroin and cracked user for years. I stopped injecting a long time ago so now I smoke both. About 4-5 years ago I got some of both from my dealer and when I walked away, he told me the shit was crazy strong and to delete my phone calls and text history with him (this made me excited to try the stuff). I remember the heroin being very white in color and normally it's brown and almost sandy looking and smells like vinegar.

I smoked it and started having some mild/ strong geometry looking patterns in the ceiling. It felt like the herion high aside from the visuals.

It also happened one other time with similar visuals but different and dark brown heroin.

Side note, one of the best trips I ever had was eating 3 hits of lsd and 1 gram of mushrooms and waited until the effects started and then smoked crack and it was awesome.