• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin herin number 3 roa help plz

Hezman94

Bluelighter
after the mess i made of my arms yesterday to find a vein im not risking having no arm
anyway been on the cocaine then the rock couldnt sleep so i fanied a shot.
i got half a g of gear left, i ran out of citric i only been monkey watering
but does malt vinegar do same thing as citric cba to walk all cchemist.
Also it is cheap gear fiver a bag and how lonf do i heat it for as i swear ive wasted some trying to get the filler out.
I get a decent high snorting but will vinegar do same as citric i just want it converted so i can snort it.
dont like smokin it even off the foil.

I think malt vinegar has many other components to it, it is not just acetic acid and water. Not sure it is a good idea to use it for IV.

With #3 smoking is really your only other viable option.

I have heard that you can mix some with weed in a normal weed pipe that will work almost as well as smoking off foil if you wanna give it a go.

vinegar and lemon juice don't really break gear down, even if it's poor quality. i've used both in the past and wished i hadn't bothered. isn't there an ethnic food shop close by that you can buy a bag of citric from ? they normally run you a quid and a half. otherwise, you want a decent hit, get to a chemist mate.

Do not use malt vinegar. Ever heard of a dirty hit? Malt vinegar will guarantee you one. White vinegar is better, but still definitely not recommended.

Just smoke the shit...

I agree with those who say to smoke #3 H..you should only use legit acetic acid to mix with and dissolve the #3 in water solution for IV use.. I imagine their is a certain best ratio of acetic acid to #3 smack but i don;t know it..

Hi all,

Just to let you all know that if you're using #3 base and have no Citric you can buy a bag of fizzy jelly sweets and use the sugery stuff in the bottom of the bag. The bitter little crystals. They work perfectly and you only need a grain or 2.

You're welcome. Have fun, stay safe and Lets Go Brandon.