• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help with poppy pod tea?

BlindHarper

Greenlighter
Looking to use poppy pod tea in place of kratom, for pain killing and minor mental uplift. I don't want to be nodding or really intoxicated, just that slight bounce that a minor opiate experience gives you. Used to be addicted to heroon, have used fentanyl and all sorts of pills.

How many grams of pod powder would you say for the effect I've said? And any rough idea as to the average weight of a pod of the giant strain? Looking to work out whether this or kratom is more cost effective before I buy (kratom quite expensive here)

"I don't want to be nodding or really intoxicated, just that slight bounce that a minor opiate experience gives you"

Then stick with kratom, somniferum will have you doing nothing but nodding

I used pods for months, the batch I had would have me nodding out at doses of 3 - 5g made into tea. The stomach pains and bloating I got from them where NOT worth the other positive effects. When I ran out of kratom and couldn't get more for a while, I used pod tea for a few months but really would recommend staying away from pods, the WD's are hellish and very drawn out due to the long half life. Each batch varies a lot in potency, they might have nasty pesticides or mould etc and like kratom, its a cocktail of drugs you will get dependant on. Stick to kratom is my best advice!

Buying kratom from a wholesaler by the kilo is far, far less expensive than buying pods. Also, as mentioned, you'll be likely to puke and nod from the pods.

"I don't want to be nodding or really intoxicated, just that slight bounce that a minor opiate experience gives you"

Then stick with kratom, somniferum will have you doing nothing but nodding
Eh I don't know, when I used to be on H I'd just have small doses in the day, enough to get through work, leave the nod doses until night when I could shoot

Buying kratom from a wholesaler by the kilo is far, far less expensive than buying pods. Also, as mentioned, you'll be likely to puke and nod from the pods.
Its illegal to sell or import here in the UK so I don't want to risk buying a couple kilos from abroad. I buy 500g bags from a legit seller in neatherlands at the mo and am not worried about that, a multiple kilo package from South East Asia, however, looks a lot dodger.

I used to do low dose in the day, enough to uplift me through work, save the big dose for at home when I could shoot, sure the same ccan be said for poppy tea

Kratom illegal in the U.K. already?? I didn't know that , very sorry to here. i still would hope to visit some day