• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids help with oxycotton OP please

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappaoneti

Greenlighter
Is there even any point bothering with these badboys i dont seem to get any goodness out of them i started with 30mg oxy OPs there was abit of nausea kept taking them it slowly passed i get itches and stuff feel pretty scatterd but none of the feeling i expectes wwould i be better off taking endone or something else ? Like i dissolve them in coke and there still not much or even little euphoria i get this weird bus like when you take mdma and your sleep deprived and as your falling asleep your thoughts louden and scare you but im not tired or anything , are they worth keeping or what ? Kinda sucks there like this ive had oxynorm in the past and they were alrigght even 10mg instant oxys capsules sniffes one of those 4 years ago and that hit mw hard .

Oxycontin*
Sounds like you just have a negative reaction to it, so you might as well try to find something else

have u tried microwave, freezer, microwave, freezer, then hose clamp? used to work for me but i havent done that shit in over 3 years

Not sure if it's your grammar or you're just crazy high and don't realize it. OP is long acting and not the best IMO. I never got euphoric off it.

Havent tried that method before but i think i might give it a try is that a better way of doing it is it wworth sniffing it when you do the microwave freeze method ?. Ive had oxynorm before which was 20mg oxycodone fine powder and thàt was very euphoric . Yeah wwhen writing this i had 45mg all up it was decent no or little nausea listened to some pink floyd wwith some slow dreaming and some numbnessi think 60mg would have been decent but what i experinced last night wasnt worth the come down i had i was so sick i was awake till 4am , i was trying breathing techniques to relax and that took ages to help be fall asleep . I dunno is OPS are worth trying with , i tried mscotton the other week 30mg it was light and warm kinda cozy and at the one hour mark i a light ten minute wave of nice warmth and little euphoria , but i can only seem to get the ops now which sucks

Snorting oxycodone is a waste as the oral bioavailability is higher.
Anyways, this isn't really suited for OD, so I'll close this thread.
Please use the search engine as your questions have been answered before

Status
Not open for further replies.