• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

help with heavy oxy w/d (will vicoprofen help?)

W

Wishfulthinker4

Standard crap in my life lately, oxy habit then abruptly stopped and wanna know if these 7.5mg hydrocodone/200mg ibuprofen will cut it, sufferingwise? Been on oxy off n on for 3-4 yrs give or take, and to add insult to injury, I managed to get caught up with xanax so bad, due to all the failed quit attempts pain pills. And like only 2mg alpraz left at the moment, sucks 2 be me

Yeah hydrocodone will take some of the cramping away but depending on how much oxy has you by the balls you may plateau at the safe daily limit of Ibuprofen has on your GI system so watch it and be careful since say for example 75mg of hydrocodone pales (which are only 10 of those vicoprofens for example) in comparison to oxycodone IR's with the pill calculator site, so space them out with lots of water and food as you can until you can score some oxy then good luck the rest of the way brother.

Xanax is no joke and my heart goes out to you because it's like the heroin of benzo's so I can't imagine what you're going through try finding clonozopams if you can.

Good luck I'm sure there's other wiser resources to hit up likr the withdrawal megathreads for benzos and opiods(sp?) on BL. They help, too.

You think xanax is the heroin of benzos make sure you never get your hands on triazolam... That is a potent alpha 1 (the addicting one) BZD subunit agonist that is both ULTRA potent and lasts about half as long. It sure is a bitch. Caused a lot of problems when it was making its rounds...

Keep in mind that BOTH the opioid and the NSAID take a heavy toll on the GI system.

Break the 2mg up into quarters so you have .25 and take it every 6 hours. You won't feel much but believe me, it will push any withdrawals away a little longer. That is, if you are at the point where you would have them. I dunno.

You think xanax is the heroin of benzos make sure you never get your hands on triazolam... That is a potent alpha 1 (the addicting one) BZD subunit agonist that is both ULTRA potent and lasts about half as long. It sure is a bitch. Caused a lot of problems when it was making its rounds...

Keep in mind that BOTH the opioid and the NSAID take a heavy toll on the GI system.

Break the 2mg up into quarters so you have .25 and take it every 6 hours. You won't feel much but believe me, it will push any withdrawals away a little longer. That is, if you are at the point where you would have them. I dunno.

Personally never did cross paths with that specific drug so I'll take your word for it since I haven't googled it or come across it in the past probably becausr it's making its rounds now and quick minor correction concerning your post, 4 quarters of a 2mg bar are .50mg not .25mg. But you're totally right especially about GI track regarding pain pills and advil! I remember I would drink some milk to coat my belly if I had to rely on only vicoprofen (old DOC) to weather the storm if oxy (new DOC) were torn or ripped out of me out of the blue, I think many BL'ers have been in those unfortunate situations as your tolerance grows and/or availability waivers!