• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help with Adderall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamelab

Greenlighter
Hey everyone! I’ve been following this site for years but this is my first post. To make this short I’ve been on subs for 10 yrs. was addicted to all the opiates. Drs tell me I have ADHD but won’t prescribe Adderall because I’m on subs. I got domes from a friend for about 4 months and I felt great. They can’t get them anymore. What’s anyone’s opinion on the online pharmacy you can order from?

What’s anyone’s opinion on the online pharmacy you can order from?
I assume you mean the DNM? Its great but you need to do your research not only on how to use it safely but also how to find a legit vendor. Adderall is very popular and a lot of it is fake pills with research chemicals. There is real adderall available but expect to pay a pretty penny per pill.

Also, have you tried just going to a different doctor? Some are more reasonable and open to prescribing it. My last psychiatrist had me on adderall and benzos and sleeping pills AFTER he diagnosed me with drug induced schizophrenia and telling him I used to be a heroin addict.

If you just want adderall your best option is probably just go doctor shopping.

Or is there anything you can get legally in United States that would have same effects as Adderall?

I assume you mean the DNM? Its great but you need to do your research not only on how to use it safely but also how to find a legit vendor. Adderall is very popular and a lot of it is fake pills with research chemicals. There is real adderall available but expect to pay a pretty penny per pill.

Also, have you tried just going to a different doctor? Some are more reasonable and open to prescribing it. My last psychiatrist had me on adderall and benzos and sleeping pills AFTER he diagnosed me with drug induced schizophrenia and telling him I used to be a heroin addict.

If you just want adderall your best option is probably just go doctor shopping.
Thank you very much for the advice. I would much rather get it from a doctor the right way.

One more question. What’s DNM mean?
Dark Net Market... the dark web, silk road, whatever you want to call it.

Don't order from any "online pharmacies" they are complete 100% scams... at least in the US can't speak for other countries

Don't order from any "online pharmacies" they are complete 100% scams... at least in the US can't speak for other countries
Thanks because I was really just close to doing that. I think I’m gonna try going to a psychiatrist first ( or several ). I really do appreciate your help🤗

Thanks because I was really just close to doing that. I think I’m gonna try going to a psychiatrist first ( or several ). I really do appreciate your help🤗
Let me clarify, there ARE legit online pharmacies however you need a real script from a doctor to use them. The ones that offer stuff without scripts are 100% scams.

Let me clarify, there ARE legit online pharmacies however you need a real script from a doctor to use them. The ones that offer stuff without scripts are 100% scams.
Yeah I figured that’s what you meant. Unfortunately I have no script so I was looking at one that offered them without a script. After talking with you I’ve decided a definite no to that idea. I wish there was a way I could tell a dr that I was on them for months and just took one a day. It made me so much better. I have 4 kids and my youngest is 6 with autism. The Adderall helped me stay focused and I was so patient with him. I also got things done that I had started and never finished. I was calmer and just felt normal.

Not 100% true. There are legit online pharmacies that say you need a script but then when you purchase, they don't ask for one. I'm sure it's against the rules to tell you which one is good. They don't sell the good stuff like benzos or opioids but you can get a lot of comfort drugs on there - Gabapentin, clonodine, etc...

See above^^^ If it's not against the rules, lmk and I'd be happy to share.

Not 100% true. There are legit online pharmacies that say you need a script but then when you purchase, they don't ask for one. I'm sure it's against the rules to tell you which one is good. They don't sell the good stuff like benzos or opioids but you can get a lot of comfort drugs on there - Gabapentin, clonodine, etc...

See above^^^ If it's not against the rules, lmk and I'd be happy to share.
This online pharmacy you speak of, do they offer sleeping meds like zolpidem? Msg me

I guess this thread slipped through the cracks. No sourcing please.

Also, for the record, online pharmacies purporting to sell things like adderall are scams.

Status
Not open for further replies.