• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin help please

angelkitty

Greenlighter
I hope this is the right place to post this....
so the heroin i've been using has been very sweet tasting (I snort) when I try stuff from others it does absolutely nothing for me. the same thing happened to me a few months ago when I was getting this sweet tasting stuff and nothing else would help with withdrawals. my habit was caught by family members around Christmas time, i did nothing for about a week, then i went back to regular stuff and was okay with just about anyone from this point. now, the person i get from now has the sweet tasting stuff again and that is the only thing that makes me feel okay. my question is why is that? i'm trying to quit again due to familial issues

I'm in a very very very similar situation , I got caught also by my family long ago but have been able to keep it under the radar (over time you learn how to be a professional functional junkie with a semi productive life) problem is I never run out of dope pretty much because I work and make sure I'll have more dope so I can work more etc . On and on .
But it gets to a point where I don't feel a rush or get high anymore unless I forcefully make myself go into withdrawals, so that way when I shoot up it hits me hard and takes away the pain, which is a high of it's own.

Anyways, I'm down to my last .1 and I'm deciding to quit tonight and save it for emergency (that almost never works out) but I understand what you're saying.

Most dope I do is wayyy weak unless I go to my main guy and that barely gives me a rush, it really just sedates me more and puts me to sleep which is not what I'm really looking for ...

Which leads me to your point, quitting. Cause I feel I'm spending really hard earned money to basically feel numb and half asleep always I'm over it ...
The amount of money I'd have if I quit... the fact that I already have money somehow on top of the habit is amazing and very difficult to maintain , I just wanna be free that should be motivating us both.

Even if you quit for 2-3 months, when you start using again after a week or two you'll be back to the same tolerance you were at before you quit, if not 3-5 days.

Maybe we should take advantage of this weekend and start the quitting process, I've said that a million times here but honestly today just pushed me to the edge and I'm tired of calling the Mexican and having to drive super far for a sac to feel normal , driving constantly looking for cops I just want freedom from every aspect of my life...

It's been a 6 year battle for me I'm so tired , I feel like a war vet who's been through a lot.

Quick question sorry for the long reply, how long you been using and what part of the US are you using dope ? Like tar or east coast powder ? Also how old are you? I'm 23

i'm 25, and i'm on the east coast. i'm beginning to wonder if my stuff is cut with fetanyl as nothing else seems to take away my sickness. i'm not shooting, so people would not take me as a fiend and im lucky to be blessed with good genetics and work as a dancer to afford my habit, but i'm sick of it. my family thinks i'm clean from when they found out about my habit but the truth is i went and got stuff as soon as they dropped me off at my apartment. i really want to get clean this weekend, i've been trying. i have a feeling my stuff is cut with fet though as any other stuff does nothing for me

That would make sense , is the h wearing off quickly ? Cause I'm pretty sure fentanyl has a short half life when snorted

Do you got any comfort meds ? It's 9 pm for me so midnight for you I'm starting to get big pupils the fun is starting :/

The sweet stuff could be absolutely anything sweet tasting. The drug itself could be any number of different opioids. There really is no point in speculating.

Do you have any other questions OP?

sorry i don't mean to speculate, i'm just a little freaked out and i really have no one to talk to this about. i was also just wondering if anyone else has ever had a similar type of problem. i can only really get from one person as stuff from anyone else either gives me anxiety and doesn't help a bit with my sickness. the reason i mention it being sweet is that i had the same problem previously before i quit for a short time. then i was able to use pretty much anything for a little while until
now as if i don't get this one specific kind, then i get super anxious and sometimes even sicker no matter how much i do, it's really strange

it doesn't wear off that quickly, i would say it keeps me good for awhile.

I was a heroin junkie for 21 years and for a lot of that time, if I wasn't dealing my own package I was a runner, selling for other dealers. I know when I would put wack on a package(ecp, since I'm from VA) it was usually isotol or manitol (baby laxative and sweetener). When I would get "baseballs" of tar from my weed guy in Texas, I would use milk sugar and turn it back into powder, since people in my area didn't really know what to do with tar (how much was a dose, leave some air at the tip of your barrel so you can see when you register etc...) My point in telling this preamble is to say that I speak from a long time of a lot of experience both using and dealing. It sounds to me, based on the lack of strong effects (or even getting off E), and sweet taste, y'all are getting shitty dope that's been cut all to hell with isotol/manitol. I've encountered that before and, if the dope wasn't the right kind of bitter, it usually sucked and would take a lot more to get good like I want.

I have to disagree with the fent analogs (most of the ones I've had anyway) being short acting. I was getting Butyrfentanyl HCL, 4-FIBF HCL, Acrylfentanyl and a few others for a while. The Butyrfent HCL was by far my favorite , but they all lasted about 6 hours or so per dose (I would normally rail about 5-6 large match heads for a dose, except the significantly weaker 4-FIBF, which I'd do in 3-6 thin lines, or IV about 1/3 those amounts when one of my tired ass, worn out veins would decide to party. The good fent analogs just cause such a strong urge to redose and I redosed a lot way before I needed to (I once went thru an 8 ball of BF HCL, taken in conjunction with 90mg of prescribed roxy per day and 8mg of prescribed xanny per day, in a week. And this BF was damn strong. It might have lasted longer, effects-wise, if I didn't fiend with it but, I did have a perforated ulcer with peritonitis and was hours from death without feeling much pain by the time I was convinced to go to the hospital. And I lay on the couch for about 2 weeks getting more and more seriously fucked up internally, the surgeon was surprised I was still alive.

But I'm straying from the topic and reason for why I responded to this diesel post. I think it's dope stepped on with a shit ton of baby laxative or lactose (milk sugar, available at the health food store and another common "dope stretcher". As for the short effects, I've had so-called "flash bags" many times and none of them were laced with fent analogs (maybe you're getting shitty dope laced with U47700. I hear that only lasts a bit more than an hour). In the 1990s/early-mid 2000s, dealers in my area used to lace dope with powdered morphine (not crushed pills, but real, powdered M) as a marketing technique. I uses to wish the morphine laced sauce would either stay around or they would just put good, regular H on the streets because, of course you're going to get it because it's better. Then, when the batch runs dry and everyone has regular diesel again, it takes twice as much dope (and good dope at that) even to get well. That's what I think is going on with Gorillaboy and Angelkitty's dope situations.

Last edited:
well thank you for the response, but the problem here is the sweet cut stuff is the strong stuff and the only thing that prevents withdrawals and makes me feel normal. i think that you may have my situation backwards as the sweet stuff is the strong stuff and the only thing that helps me. i've tried other, more bitter and vinegar tasting stuff and it only makes me more sick and gives me anxiety. i'm so confused now at this point. if i don't get this sweet tasting stuff i immediately know and can feel the anxiety in my stomach. do you know anything about that?

A quick google search brings up several threads with "sweet" tasting H, claiming the purity is higher. I doubt there is any relativity to the claims. The bags are almost undoubtedly cut with some random chemical and the user is probably experiencing placebo id.
I've never experienced "sweet" H... only the bitter vinegary taste.

I am fairly certain you are acquiring a cut brand of dope, somewhere in it's chain of production it is getting a sweet chemical. There really is zero speculation of the chemical, the H is just effecting you better, most likely the OTHER stuff is just shit. Enjoy the sweet stuff. Or get off that shit.. if you have insurance... most health providers have a solution for addiction.. as it effects also "normal" people that have suffered a pain management regime at one point. Best to you..

thank you, i am trying to get off of it. and i do not iv, i mentioned in my original post that i snort, i've tried the iv method like once or twice, just because i was curious but i hated it to be honest. i didn't like the rush it gave me and i felt like it made me want to sleep all day in which case i prefer to be active (i like doing pilates and ballet ?)