• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Relapse HELP please!!!!! urgent , dont know what to do

curtamagurtTHC

Bluelighter
hey guys, so ive been clean 100% now for 2.5 weeks after taking between 80-140mg Oxy (snorted) for about 5 years now. i managed to fracture my ankle and they gave me a script for 1x 20mg Oxy ER (apotex brand). if i take only 20mg will my withdrawal be just as bad as when i first got clean 2.5 weeks ago? im not planning to take more then the one 20mg dose to stop the intense pain im in currently. but if the withdrawals will be just as bad as before i dont know if its worth taking the 20mg of oxy. my friend said it wont reset my addiction 100% to the point that it will then take another 2.5 weeks to get back to this distance from the really bad withdrawal symptoms. can i take the 20mg this one time and then not take anymore or will it throw me into the same level of withdrawal i felt from using 80-120mg daily for the past 5 years straiht?

this is my first post/thread if I am writing in the wrong place please let me know

thanks guys, _Curtis:(

20mg won't set you back to square one or anything close really. You may experience an uptick in cravings and some slight discomfort after it wears off but nothing crazy.

20mg won't set you back to square one or anything close really. You may experience an uptick in cravings and some slight discomfort after it wears off but nothing crazy.

This.

To be extra safe, I'd have plans in place to get rid of the extra pills when you're done.

I really appreciate the quick response &advice guys, Thank you. and your right.. I shouldn't have these around me or that could go bad after not doing them this long, i'd like to believe that I have a strong enough willpower to resist that but it's probably just not going to help anything having them around knowing that in the back of my mind I really could take them,probably wouldn't be very conducive to me continuing on without the medication having it in the house nagging at me so to speak. before i take the 20mg I'll give the rest to my parents to hold onto since they won't give it back knowing how far I've come so far. had no idea I'd get a response this quick, thanks again!!

:) didn't really think about how my cravings would also go back up once my body recognizes what's in it again. I'll make sure they're not in my hands/control before I take any in about 10-15min. Last thing I wasn't is to ruin all the hard work.. don't think I could handle starting atbday 1 again, I've already lost my job because in mum withdrawling state I couldn't complete work.. but it's just a kitchen job and I've had many others.. shouldn't be hard to get another once I'm fully recovered.. If I need any advice I will msg you guys if that's okay? Thank you so much Simco & CJ much love!

^^
Absolutely...PM me if you have any issues.

For what it's worth, I have never been able to have narcotics on hand without using them. I've finally accepted that that's just a fact for me.

Good luck!

^^
Absolutely...PM me if you have any issues.

For what it's worth, I have never been able to have narcotics on hand without using them. I've finally accepted that that's just a fact for me.

Good luck!

Thank you!, i will let you know how things go??

I’m doing excellent actually now!!! I’ve been 100% clean since oct/28/2017 and still going strong :D I started using Kratom (all natural plant leaf that’s legal in Canada and unregulated. It stopped my withdrawals after the worst of them on day 7 dead in their tracks... after trying methadone multiple times aswell as suboxone which is (naloxome & bupenorphine mixed together. And relapsed more then I could remember on both. my good friend who is a recovering dope addict gave me a 50gram bag of kratom and I’ve taken 3-6 grams a day since then usually every second day and it’s been a miracle herb for me... it’s stopped all my my muscle aches, body pain, restless leg syndrome, anxiety, social anxiety, insomnia, and it boosts your mood.. haven’t been this happy in years. Best part is it’s non addictive and you don’t receive a high from it, but it acts on the same opiate receptors without giving you a high so it stops cravings and even when you’re not on urn for 2-3 days I’ve felt no desire to go grab some dope or pills.. If you’ve never heard of it please I encourage anyone still struggling wth dependency to check it out. 50g bag is roughly 40$ and it’s legal and can Ben ordered online. In large doses above 3-4 g it acts as a stimulant, doses above that it acts as a sedative and is just great. no hangover feeling, I go to work on it everyday and it’s given me my life back. sorry for the huge reply I’m just excited when I talk about it because I’m still amazed how well it’s worked compared to those harsh drugs like methadone or suboxone/subutex . I hope you guys are all doing really well to :D much love and keep up the good fight those of u still working to get clean. When you get there you’ll feel so light with the weight of the world off your shoulders <3