• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help on dosing harmala alkaloids correctly (for DMT)

felipetsousa2

Greenlighter
Hey there! I've searched a lot on the web about this, but i found people ingesting as much as 7g of seeds and people smoking only as much as 50mg and saying that this is a lot already. I know that many times the dose for smoking is different from the dose for ingesting, and that the concentration of harmalas is different in seeds and extracts, but still, this left me pretty confused.

What i want is to smoke the syrian rue extract, wait some time and smoke the DMT. The logic behind this is that from what i know, i feel that smoking it has less of a chance of making me nauseous, as compared to ingesting it. I'll gladly consider sublingual or oral if someone thinks it is better.

I bought 10g of extract. I don't know the potency in numbers or how much stronger it is compared to plain seeds. I also don't know if extract potency varies greatly from vendor to vendor or if it is roughly the same. All i know is that it is a dark brown color with strong odour. Definitely not seeds.

Can i just sprinkle it generously on a joint and smoke away, stopping when i feel the effect coming up? Or is this a bad idea?

Any suggestions are welcome, thank you in advance!

Maybe have a look here :

Personally i only get nausea from harmalas when combined with oral dmt.
So if i need 300mg for a oral dmt trip, then i dose about half to potentiate vaped dmt.

Smoking syrian rue would probably make me more nauseas then eating a gram of em.

Just make a crude extraction of a pound of seeds instead.
Should give you about 20-30g of full spectrum harmalas.
Its not Hard att all but takes a few days to do.

Thank you guys for the answers! I contacted the vendor and he said that 2,5g of the extract was worth roughly 3g of seeds, despite his supplier stating that it is 10 times as potent. I guess i'm gonna trust the vendor since he tested it himself.
Considering that, i think that smoking 2,5g of extract would absolutely suck ass and take forever, so i'm gonna just prepare a tea or something like that.

Still start off at a much lower dose (50mg?) just incase your vendor isnt correct. Horrible things could happen from ingesting 2.5g of harmala extract...

Still start off at a much lower dose (50mg?) just incase your vendor isnt correct. Horrible things could happen from ingesting 2.5g of harmala extract...
I tried 50mg sublingual, as you said, and i didn't feel anything discernible/perceptible.