• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help, need some info and/or advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bully530

Greenlighter
I'm kinda of a noob to this and at whits end after constant online research not shining any light on my situation so maybe one one can help shine some light on this for me.

A little back ground info and details;
(1) have a Rx for Vyvanse 60mg daily
(2) have a Rx for Methylphenidate 10mg (non ER) as a booster to the Vyvanse but don't take on a daily basis
(3) I have a pre-employment drug screen in 2 days (Hair Follicle & UA)
(4) now here's the kicker, I had a wild hair about 2 1/2 weeks ago and snorted a couple hits of Meth at a party (mostly curious and little bit of peer pressure but that's neither here nor there)
(5) 1 week ago, I was informed the company I applied to had recently changed their HR policy to include hair follicle test as part of pre-employment screening (currently a contractor for "said company" but applied to become an employee) since finding out the possibility of a hair follicle drug screen, I trimmed all body hair and normally keep my head hair short anyways. (Body hair is currently @ 3/16th of an inch long & head hair is @ 5/16th of an inch long (including the root on both))
(6) I have contact the HR rep I have been dealing with and informed him of my "concern" on not having long enough head hair because I just had gotten a hair cut and mentioned that I do not grow much body hair (genetically) and he said he wasn't sure so he'd have to check into it.

Basically, just trying to figure out my chances of the Methamphetamine showing up, I'm not worried about the presence of the Amphetamine since i have an Rx. Any insight or helpful info would be greatly appreciated.

Hey man dnt loose hope i gt advice

Listen yo,you can do this,iv been a herion addict for almost 15 yrs so.. Im detoxed nw,however still exsperience withdraw and mentle break dwn,bt wot helps me is spiritaility,TALKIN TO God of the Universe and meditation,also reading books like the secret and motivational,also on topics i injoy and career orintated, try look up "SOLAL TECKNOLOGIES" THEY hav natrualy altrernatives to any drug or problem u hav without major side effects,also look up "ibogain" plz dnt giv up on life.+ bealive and know you can do this!! "One Luv"

Don't worry. Meth shows up as "amphetamines" in drug tests so there's no way they can tell the difference. Just show them your doctor's note and your good to go! :D

Listen yo,you can do this,iv been a herion addict for almost 15 yrs so.. Im detoxed nw,however still exsperience withdraw and mentle break dwn,bt wot helps me is spiritaility,TALKIN TO God of the Universe and meditation,also reading books like the secret and motivational,also on topics i injoy and career orintated, try look up "SOLAL TECKNOLOGIES" THEY hav natrualy altrernatives to any drug or problem u hav without major side effects,also look up "ibogain" plz dnt giv up on life.+ bealive and know you can do this!! "One Luv"
Thanks brother that was inspirational.

Status
Not open for further replies.