View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help me like now .. please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your mind is going to play all manner of tricks on you for a little while longer, it's perfectly normal in your state of mind! I've been there myself more times than I care to remember, and the first step to feeling better is to realize it's your fears making up symptoms!

Your most likely experiencing a bad case of heartburn. Mushrooms are very hard on the GI system and bad heartburn has fooled me many times (I'm particularly heart-conscious myself), it's a common anxiety.

It will also help if you try to take slow deep soothing breaths.

Are you in any position to take a shower maybe?

You're not going to die I can assure you that. I'd bet my life on it.

In fact, I'd wager that same life and say you've done no more harm to your body than any common foods that would cause a moderate amount of heartburn!

Calm down man, trust me. ;)

Either way, we're here to hang out and talk if you need us.

Wait, you ate them at 5:30 EST?

It's 9:30 already are you coming down at all?

When was the last time you smoked marijuana today?

your jaw and neck pain is due to your muscles twitching. You may not realize it but your are probably ginding your teeth

yeah Im coming down a bit now, still feeling chest pain and whatnot , it doesnt feel like heartburn... theres no burn lmao but my stomache feels no pain at all the only thing making me direly uncomfortable is the pain in my neck heart area and this feeling of clenching over all and I can hear my heart beating a bit. blah

I smoked weed like probably at 9 . weed is an everyday normal thing for me though like weed usually is something I do to overcome the anxiety of shrooms but this time I feel like nothing can get rid of it.. like I'm lost to it and Im just crying and I feel fear but I dont know what Im fearing exactly. death? I have no clue.

my mouth is mostly open I feel like, my tongue is pressing against the top of my mouth and Im producing like alot of mucus. ugh I realize thats my bodys natural way to get rid of something when it feels your sick or whatever I'd explain but I'm fucked up =p . but I feel like Im getting a bit better now.

by the way the people who said use my YIM or whatever yahoo to talk to them I'd love to excpet Im a little lost, and can't lol soo yeah.

Last edited:
it was most definitly your mdma from the night before, combined with your lack of sleep. you should give your mind and body the time to recuperate from such a thing before embarking on a mushroom trip. set & setting. elementary, my dear watson :)

It really sounds like these pains and stuff is just you cramping up because you're freaked out. That's called a panic attack. And like everything else, it goes away. Like the other's have said, your heart will be A-OK. What you're experiencing is DEFINITELY muscular.

You're communicating with us fine. I understand everything you're saying and you seem like a pretty cool dude. Listen to some bomb music, sleep it off.

I hope our buddy beerfun is doin' okay. :)

Poor guy was grasping at an ego that was slipping away fast, and getting nowhere with it like trying to climb out of quick-sand. I've been there times innumerable, and it can be a menacing and terrifying experience even for the most seasoned trippers (especially when mushrooms are involved).

You said it roger, those experiences are unforgiving and harsh.

Though it seemed to me like anxiety or panic symptoms manifesting themselves physically that were the major culprit. But yeah feeling like you're dying it can be vague why you feel like that, often ego dissolution, sometimes plain old panic attack. Who knows, both together is possible even.

I bet after this time he's feeling a bit better, at least I really hope so.

why would you wanna boom while still recovering from a very recent roll? especially being inexperienced? sounds like a waste im not surprised this is how it turned out

Though it seemed to me like anxiety or panic symptoms manifesting themselves physically that were the major culprit. But yeah feeling like you're dying it can be vague why you feel like that, often ego dissolution, sometimes plain old panic attack. Who knows, both together is possible even.

While I think this was a big factor, the lingering muscular effects of MDMA could have been part of the jaw sensations.

why would you wanna boom while still recovering from a very recent roll? especially being inexperienced? sounds like a waste im not surprised this is how it turned out

Helpful post there :|

Beerfun, can you check in and let us know how you are? :) <3

Most people learn this stuff the hard way, that's how drugs work a lot of the time, sadly, given the prevention of any decent and honest information being disseminated. While it's probably not true to say we've ALL been there, most here on this forum probably have... good for you if you haven't, but your post sounds like you're suffering from some serotonin depletion yourself...

Not everyone suffers a hangover or after effects from a decent "roll" or MDMA. I've tripped many times after rolling the night/day before.

Hope your feeling better

Im freaking out like I just feel like this is wrong I know its a small dose but Im only 17 and Im 380 pounds .

Relax your likely just being hyper aware of your bodies condition I was quite overweight and use to feel it really bad when i was tripping Id feel how exhausted I really was and how much strain it was putting on my body

Thanks to everyone, I'm fine my neck kills and I learned not to deplete my serotonin.
Whoever said I was inexperienced in shrooms or whatever. No. Just no.

I've never experienced losing my serotonin completely and thats definitely what happened to me my emotions were all over the place I had mad anxiety. But yeah I'm not inexperienced just a new experience :). I learned not to do shrooms on the day after molly lolol. Yeah I just went on here because I couldn't figure out why it was nutsy on 3.4 grams when I normally do upwards of 8 grams and most I've done was 16 and I didn't have a panic attack.

Thanks bluelight =] I might've made a stupid phonecall if I didn't make this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.