PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help me like now .. please

Status
Not open for further replies.

beerfun

Greenlighter
Im on mushrooms I only did like 3.4 grams. I ate them at 5 30 ish today eastern time. needless to say Ive been getting odd feelings in my left side like aching and I am really overweight and feel like Im having chest pains but only the left area. I know its probably nothing I'm just worried because yeah Im tripping and I dont know where I should post or anything I just need someone to talk me down because I feel like Im gonna die basically.. yeah. help Also I did 100 mg roughly of mdma last night . it was new years Im not running on much sleep and Im sweating alot.. please help me Im usually experienced on psychadelics and whatnot....

like anyone please I really feel like I'm gonna die here I get waves of I cant describe like Im gonna pass out or something but not pass out I ugh help pleasssee

I used to get crazy pains and cramps on high doses of shrooms. a couple of times it felt like my stomach was trying to jab its way out with an icepick. It always fades and the more you think about it the more it amplifies the feeling I jsut try to ignore it and it usually diminishes or goes away entirely. You will be fine. The dose you took is very small. I usually take 7-14 grams Then its a little worrisome but still I come out fine. If you were having any allergic reaction which is incredibly unlikely you would have known right away and if they were poisonous you would feel it on both sides as your liver and pancreas would be shutting down. So honestly its just a cramp and the only reason its so pronounced is because you are worrying about it. Just calm down think about something else and when it hurts just ignore it. if it gets bad and spreads to the rest of your body that may be different but that is unlikely it would have already happened you will be fine.

don't worry, you'll be allright. you are experiencing some serotonin depletion from last night

Im freaking out like I just feel like this is wrong I know its a small dose but Im only 17 and Im 380 pounds and like I have the window open, a fan on me and Im in the basement of my house feeling hot as fuck and sweating but I feel like Im twitching kind of like cold and full of energy I dunno I know this is partly shrooms I'm experienced believe it or not this is just something I've never experienced I need someone to talk to ugh.

and yes I know what you're all thinking omg kid freaking out on internet well .. help Im actually crying like ugh. I feel like Im looking for a scientific answer .

If you had some benzos, you could try eating (or, more fun, snorting) those. Even if your weight gives you heart problems, psilosin cannot aggravate this. Don't worry - psychedelics can really fuck with your head and make you delusional, but, within reason, no dose is going to cause you physical harm. You will make your heartbeat worse if you freak out, so it's imperative that you relax.

Don't worry..... nothin's gonna happen at all! :)

my right arm is going numb a bit off and on and sweaty palms pleassee anyone? like they feel weightless as if they arent there.. like I took these mushrooms at 5 30 ish so shouldnt they be gone by now? 9 18.. ugh Im a mess Ive completely lost it

There is a lot of reasons you may feel like this. I'm sure you will be fine. Sounds like anxinty just relax, do something that calms you down. Where did you get the shrooms from (ie a trusted source, someone on the street, or did you pick them?) Also what kind? I would drink some iced water too, that will help slow that sweating down.

thats a good point too azzazza. I would always get all strung out the next day after doing X just felt like a nagging dull drain on my body I imagine taking something immediately after that also affects your serotonin output would have effects like this. Your brain is wore out a little. Just relax chill on the couch and watch something relaxing. if you want some music to relax you may I suggest this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEW0XQc5hL4

my right arm is going numb a bit off and on and sweaty palms pleassee anyone? like they feel weightless as if they arent there.. like I took these mushrooms at 5 30 ish so shouldnt they be gone by now? 9 18.. ugh Im a mess Ive completely lost it

You're going to be just fine, friend. :)

You took a drug that's giving you odd body feelings, and making you feel strange. That's okay, it will wear off soon and you'll feel okay again.

Make sure you're drinking water or gatorade and staying cool. Keep talking to us if it helps, we're here for you.

Remember, you are OKAY. You're just feeling strange because of a drug that you took. But that drug is non-toxic, and will wear off soon. :)

and if you really want someone to talk to my yahoo im is on its got a link to it on my profile feel free.

It will pass. The other day I took 2 hits of lsd then completely freaked out. After a few hours I took 1mg of xanax and it completely ended my trip. That's really the best thing for a bad trip.

what a love hate relationship ugh. I just feel like me being overweight and the fact I took mdma last night, drank a ton and doing shrooms today have bad affects on me considering all of these and ugh I think Ive ate enough Ive been trying to drink water. usually I smoke weed but I fear weed will make me more fucked up then calm me down. I really want to smoke weed to calm me down though just worried and omg I sound like a wreck I'm sorry bluelight.

Listen to Roger&Me beerfun he speaks the truth.

You are in NO immediate danger.

You're number one problem now is killing time.

Take a bath/shower, go for a walk if possible, do anything that you would normally find relaxing.

Before you know it you'll be back to normal.

Feel better. :)

Edit:

Do NOT smoke pot it will exacerbate your anxiety tenfold.

taking a bath would be your best bet. Thats just so relaxing when youre tripping. I do it regularly. Nothing like submerging your ears and listening to the sounds underwater.

alright well Ive already been blazing since Ive been on shrooms and I feel that it hasnt helped. I have had this persistent pain in my neck on the left side all through my jaw and I just really feel twitchy and not cold delusional my fingertips are numb . ugh. and yeah I feel like I'm having a panic attack but while trying to say oh just relax you'll be fine I feel like oh fuck guess what no you're on a drug you wont be fine look at the wall oh guess what its stilllllll fucking swirling around good luck for the next hour.. yeah thats what Im feeling right now.

what a love hate relationship ugh. I just feel like me being overweight and the fact I took mdma last night, drank a ton and doing shrooms today have bad affects on me considering all of these and ugh I think Ive ate enough Ive been trying to drink water. usually I smoke weed but I fear weed will make me more fucked up then calm me down. I really want to smoke weed to calm me down though just worried and omg I sound like a wreck I'm sorry bluelight.

Don't apologize, you haven't done anything wrong-- a lot of us here have been in a similar situation.

Shrooms have a way of playing head-games with you and nagging you with issues that might be bothering you subconsciously. Perhaps your body was just feeling a little stressed to begin with, before you took the shrooms, and the shrooms are just magnifying that sense of stress and exhaustion that you might not have even realized you were feeling.

weed is probably not a good idea right now. Save it for a few hours from now when you come down and want to get to sleep. :)

What will help A LOT is if you turn on some peaceful music. Turn on the happiest song you have, and just lay back and listen. :)

this recurring feeling of pain in my neck left chest area still brings me back to the fear of death because of me being overweight. I get random cold feelings through my neck and jaw area then sweat a bit like can someone explain this I'm so confused .

well that and I've been crying alot. I can't describe.. I just feel like reality is not going to come back fully, even when it does which it kinda has to at some point like I'll have some mental disorder now..

i wanted to say you were ok a while ago, but thought i should wait for others - if you ate them at 5:30 they will not wear off for at least another 4 hours - so that is normal as well..

this recurring feeling of pain in my neck left chest area still brings me back to the fear of death because of me being overweight. I get random cold feelings through my neck and jaw area then sweat a bit like can someone explain this I'm so confused .

well that and I've been crying alot. I can't describe.. I just feel like reality is not going to come back fully, even when it does which it kinda has to at some point like I'll have some mental disorder now..

Mushrooms are known to cause strange feelings in the body. Its not serious, and the pain isn't a sign that anything is wrong. You're 17 years old, its no matter that you're overweight: your heart is still young and healthy-- you are NOT going to die. :)

The other feeling you're describing is called ego-loss, its where your sense-of-self is diminished and you feel as though it might not return. That is NORMAL to feel while on mushrooms, but you WILL come back and you WILL be normal again mentally. I've been through the same exact thing, its a natural effect from taking mushrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.