• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help me if you can I bought THOSE ak47's with the pun imprinted, suspected MDXA 2-ci?

RaveToTheGrave

Bluelighter
Please read, I am high, I need advice and if I posted anything wrong or in the wrong spot, I apologize, just worried about my safety, and the beautiful day ahead of me.

I acquired 10 of these, took three last night, and I know this is not MDPV, I would be flipping out, fiending for redoses, but I felt the powerful 3,4 M, amp's I am very used too, I experienced what I feel from experience is 2-ci or 2-ce, or perhaps 2-ct-7, but whatever it was, I loved it, I want to enjoy it, but I would like confirmation as to what it might be, I have gotten mixed reports. There is definitely a 2-cx compound present, I feel the familiar body load as I write this, I want to take more, I want to trip, but I would like to know if anybody knows if this a 5-meo-dipt thing again like the last 3 batches in the NYC area. I have had lots of experience with 5-meo-Mipt, knowing I was taking it, and not taking an E pill that had that in it like the way I have experienced so called "foxy". Moxy had similar, but not as intense effects. Someone help me I AM still high, I do not want to harm myself if there is something I should know. Bare in mind, I know what I am doing, but I know this is not a normal E pill, and I pray its a 2-cb or 2-ct-7 or something in that series. It feels different than a tryptamine to me. I did search, but no good answers, some suspect the same as I did, 2-cb and MDXX, and is this safe to mix possible tryptamines, again I feel this is a phenethylamine as it seems identical to 2-ce in a way, but my sound was distorted in odd way. Soungs that usually move fast, seemed slow, girls voices low, guys voices high, I feel so much like I did when I took 2-ce and MDA before. I just dont want to kill myself, so the best info would be appreciated.

Well, it was so nice out, I took two more and a xanax bar, I do not intend on taking anymore today, I am already feeling effects, it is not 5-meo-dipt, nor MDPV, it tastes of MDMA and phenethylamine, particularly like the last batche of 2-ce I got, I will get back to you guys with my input, very nauseous now and then, if any problems, I have klonopins and xanax so I should be fine.

Monitor or whoever watches over this forum, please move to pill reports if that makes more sense now, I ingested about 15 minutes ago, 2 suspected 2-cx and MDXX pills, 1 xanax bar, and 8mg bupe sub-lingual, I am very hot, feel great, I know this feeling, both these feelings I have taken mCPP and all that crap. Tons of bzp pills and you name it, but this is a find. I would say to anyone who encounters these, I will post picture of the last 5 I have(I took 2 around 6:30 yesterday, as well as 140mg adderall, not taken today, not feeling any speed withdrawals, so thats a sign, plus my horrid teeth grinding) I feel good overall, slight tension, body load very similar to 2-ce, which is my best guess, but also suspecting 2-cp due to the powerful rushing sensation. I have only tried 2-ct-7 once and can not say I remember if it felt like MDMA mixed with 2-cx cause I am suspecting 2-ct-2 as both this and 2-cp are cheap and easy to get around the north east. As well as 2-ci and 2-ce, I have never tried 4-aco-dmt, but 5-meo-amt felt much different than this, I feel very euphoric and overall great if I get past my excessive need to talk.

P.S. When not tripping for 12 plus hours, I am actually a good writer and guitar player, I play a snow white gibson explorer and am nicknamed Walter White with MDMA Molecule and LSD Molecule tats. Not that this means anything more than I have an extensive background in this kinda thing.

Last edited:
Psychedelic Drugs -> Pillreports Discussion

Maybe someone here can help identify these. In future though please if you have any doubts about the pill's contents, wait until you're able to find out, rather than waiting a little for a reply, then upon not receiving one taking more anyway.