• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Help- massive benzo tolerance fast

JM357

Bluelighter
Okay- last week I ordered a package of 1 gram etizolam, 50mgs flam, and 100mg diclaz. Well this week I ordered another gram (whole one was gone in one night and ended up in the er though not sure how much spilled etc.) and another 100mgs diclaz. Here is the thing that is 9 days from 3mgs pretty much putting me in a grey out to being able to take 20,30, even 50 mgs. of etiz. I've never heard of someone gaining a tolerance so fast (it is like they only creep up on me now).

a) does this mean I'm super dependent? I've heard time has more to do with it than dose.

b) I planned on tapering the diclazaepam but am thinking I may need a whole G of it.

Never even heard of this before....

If you've only been using for 9 days you probably would have zero withdrawals if you stopped - which j highly recommend. Have you ever gone through benzo withdrawals? It is a fucking nightmare.

so even though my toloerance has gone up massively I won't go into WDs? Should I maybe do a 2mg-1.75-.1.5-1.25-1mg-0.75mg-0.5mg-0.25 8 day diclazetaper for rebound anxiety

Dude, like I said in your previous threads: These amounts are ridiculous and I would get professional help to treat the cause of your extremely self-destructive behaviour.
Etizolam causes a very fast and big tolerance and like it is always with Benzos: You just do not recognize how fucked up you actually are.
Doesn't matter if you take 20 or 50mgs, it will just make you black out and during that phase you may take even more.

Stop the Benzos while you still can. I'd do that fast taper you mentioned and definitely DO NOT order Benzopowders in Gram-amounts....

Read your posts again: Why the fuck do you think you would need a Gram of Diclazepam to taper a 9 day binge? :?

I dont understand how people order RC benzos like its McDonald's drive thru!!!

Trust me it would be much better if they were harder to buy.

Etizolam has fucked me over on countless times now.

As for OP, get out while you can. Fast taper and out.

You know what the most fucked up part is? It isn't even very enjoyable. Never ordering etizolam again (benzos in general I feel like are too long half life drugs to really be enjoyable (ever notice there is a middle, sort of like with opioids: methadone is too long and causes ODs, fent- too short massive tolerance and dependence, don't get me wrong H is bad but doesn't have the risks of the other two). I used to think I loved them, and they have their uses but if not used sparingly soon you end up with no high all habit. I used to get clonazepam 1-2x a month and love it- but really the first dose. I'm gonna finish this today and taper.

You know what the most fucked up part is? It isn't even very enjoyable. Never ordering etizolam again (benzos in general I feel like are too long half life drugs to really be enjoyable (ever notice there is a middle, sort of like with opioids: methadone is too long and causes ODs, fent- too short massive tolerance and dependence, don't get me wrong H is bad but doesn't have the risks of the other two). I used to think I loved them, and they have their uses but if not used sparingly soon you end up with no high all habit. I used to get clonazepam 1-2x a month and love it- but really the first dose. I'm gonna finish this today and taper.

They're good for the first day or two then after that they're worthless unless you actually have an anxiety issue.

I feel totally normal on Etiz. yet when I look back I realise I done some totally stupid shit and acted unlike my normal self.

yeah, I actually think I could put this away- trying to make it the two week waiting list for the methadone clinic but if I WAS going to use a benzo I would use the f-lam (probably not) or the like 160 mgs diclazepam as I feel they are much more therapuetic

I will admit I haven't had crushing anxiety though. Maybe just do a slower taper of diclaz. This etizolam is shit after like the first dose

I only order benzos for my daily anxiety really. I'm not looking to get fucked up. I have a valium script too. Anxiety blows.

Have to be careful man. Ordering powders is risky. I like premade PG solutions.

I only order benzos for my daily anxiety really. I'm not looking to get fucked up. I have a valium script too. Anxiety blows.

Have to be careful man. Ordering powders is risky. I like premade PG solutions.

Yeah- the problem is I'm poor so I ordered the powder. But I do have about 20mgs f-lam left in PG and 160mgs left in diclzae PG.

Honestly, just can't wait to get down the waiting list for the methadone clinic (they give rides here if you have medicaid) which helped with pain and anxiety to some degree.