View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help lsd

acidhead24

Greenlighter
me and my friend took some acid about 2 months ago and my other friend was just sober, We took the 150ug tab at 8pm and started kicking in at about 9:10pm, everything was funny and amazing, went for a nice walk in the rain, things where moving, everything was beautiful!! but then my friend sparked a joint at about 1:15am and I had a couple of pulls then on man, it all went bad from then, I felt like I was never going to go to sleep, never was gonna come out, couldn't think straight, tried to isolate myself from my friends but didn't want to cos I got scared, my other friend was fine tripping but I think I worked him up about cos I was scared and my sober one was just sitting there watching, I was paranoid, wasn't myself, tried to act normal but I couldn't so we walked my other friend home which was about a 20minute walk, but my mind set was F*****, when I got back to my friends I was sitting down and I felt like I was sinking into something and then about 10 seconds later I came back, my friends say they heard me talking to myself but I don't remember and I did it again and it sort of felt like I woke up, I just didn't feel normal at all!!then we got back my other friends house that was tripping at about 3:20am, I started to feel normal but then my other friend was going through what I went through and he thought he wasn't going to come back either or go to sleep!!then we both was normal at about 7am then went to sleep. anyone help me why I had this, any reason, anyone else had anything Similair?? I really wanna try LSD again but I'm to scared.

my friend sparked a joint at about 1:15am and I had a couple of pulls
QpG2Sap.jpg

Weed is known to trigger terrible anxiety during a trip. Don't smoke next time, and go in with an open but unexpecting mindset.

QpG2Sap.jpg

Weed is known to trigger terrible anxiety during a trip. Don't smoke next time, and go in with an open but unexpecting mindset.
For some people it is. Not saying that may not be the root of his problems but I for one get massive anxiety when I don't smoke and this is only amplified when I am tripping. I NEVER trip without smoke for this very reason. It levels me out a lot on the come up and I smoke like a mad man on the come down often in the middle as well. But I am a heavy cannabis user, I go through 3-4 grams of quality bho just about every week between me and my girlfriend. I have a friend on the other hand that can eat a ten stri no problem, but a single toke with rittle him with anxiety.

Yeah... it's quite common for people to have bad trips when combining LSD with cannabis. Next time you trip, don't smoke.