• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HELP! I don't know if I am going to overdose and I am scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmredux

Bluelighter
Please give opinion, about 300 mg lonf acting morphine (opium) and snorted like 30 8mg dilaudid (yes, about 250-300mg hydromorphone) today. STUPID! I have tolerance but never took this much and have been on suboxone last week 8mg day. Started using about hakd the amount a day for last couple of days.

Last pill was about 3 hours ago.

I'm afraid it's still building up in my system and I am scared to go to bed

If you are still conscious and typing well it's unlikely you're going to overdose. You should stay up for awhile just in case.

Do you have anyone you can call to watch you? That is indeed an extremely high amount.

Please give opinion, about 300 mg lonf acting morphine (opium) and snorted like 30 8mg dilaudid (yes, about 250-300mg hydromorphone) today. STUPID! I have tolerance but never took this much and have been on suboxone last week 8mg day. Started using about hakd the amount a day for last couple of days.

Last pill was about 3 hours ago.

I'm afraid it's still building up in my system and I am scared to go to bed
A lot of what was said in this question don't really add up but I guess that's besides the point. First, u need to educate urself more on Suboxone. U don't feel opiates when u take it so u just wasted a crap ton of opiates. Second, like the other person said, if ur still awake and able to 1. Worry ur gonna OD 2. Able to type that question, ur most likely fine as OD's tend to happen somewhat quickly and if it's not almost instantly, ur so messed up u can't see straight, never mind type out a question or shit, even get to a site where u can ask the question. But if u truly took that much, u should have someone with u to watch u and wake u up every 20 min or so for a few hours as though u did OD and we're saved by Narcan. Not to preach as I have my own demons, but if I r really on a Suboxone program, u need to do urself a favor and work it. Stop waisting everyone's time by acting like u want to clean up and actually do it. If ur tolerance is truly that high, u need at least 16mg of Suboxone... At least. Talk to ur doc and let them know ur still having bad cravings, Suboxone will help with those nasty cravings, if ur on a proper dose.

I fell asleep and feel a little better now, I was just scared out of my mind and never been that out of it on opiates before.

I know about subox, I stopped taking it for a few days, I was getting major depression on it.

I don't think this needs to stay open, it was a scary few hours and I am reminded why I need the suboxone regardless of how it makes me feel. Fuck "wasting opiates", they are flushed and I am glad, I am gladly going to be depressed for a while again, that was one of the scariest moments of my life.

Have you tried kratom or methadone?

If kratom was too weak on its own, mixing it with black seed oil or dxm helps temporarily lower tolerance

I don't think this needs to stay open, it was a scary few hours and I am reminded why I need the suboxone regardless of how it makes me feel. Fuck "wasting opiates", they are flushed and I am glad, I am gladly going to be depressed for a while again, that was one of the scariest moments of my life.
I'll go ahead and close it for you and I am glad that it worked out okay for you. Even more glad that it scared you straight as you will remember what you did and how panicked it made you.

Status
Not open for further replies.