• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

help has anyone IV'd mallinckrodt morphine oral solution 100mg/5ml

Vinnyv

Greenlighter
please dont tell me my arm will fall off or stuff you assume please only personal feedback from personal experience or watching because the same things are said about the pills or morphine sulfate ER but after cooking them you get lit so please help me and thanks to any feedback in advance glad to have BL

pills or morphine sulfate ER
These arent filled with vein rotting sugar, lol.
Are you serious?
Sure it CAN be done.
Is it advised? NEVER!
From people i know who shot oral methadone, be prepared to lose each vein you shoot into after 1 shot.
IF I WAS YOU (which im not) I would just drink it and then IV some water to scratch my needle fixation itch.
Stay safe. Seek help maybe.

Are you serious?
Sure it CAN be done.
Is it advised? NEVER!
From people i know who shot oral methadone, be prepared to lose each vein you shoot into after 1 shot.
IF I WAS YOU (which im not) I would just drink it and then IV some water to scratch my needle fixation itch.
Stay safe. Seek help maybe.
yes I know but what if we saw the ingredients to everything else we use prolly make this look organic lmao

I have IVd morphine syrup, I think you will be fine (plz don't IV syrup, I'm an idiot, sounds like from what I read you have a solution intended for injection in a sterile ampule or was I making assumptions)

like the pill form or meth or BTH I mean now thinking i bet we put some crazy shit ourself

I have IVd morphine syrup, I think you will be fine (plz don't IV syrup, I'm an idiot, sounds like from what I read you have a solution intended for injection in a sterile ampule or was I making assumptions)
thanks for the personal feedback for real though

Oh yeah you are dumb too. I've done it, the blue morphine syrup. Just diluted with water. Probably not safe at all though

yes I know but what if we saw the ingredients to everything else we use prolly make this look organic lmao
If you are going to do (which you probably already loading the rig by now) just try to dilute it alot.
Dilute it to make the ph vein safe.
Aka
Dilute it so much that it makes it almost pointless to shoot because you would have to shoot 50ml at once to get a rush.
Then... Just drink it 😂

@Vinnyv
Have you considered plugging it? 🤔
Im serious. Get the biggest oral syringe you can get, load it, lube it, and squirt it up your asshole.
Have a shit first for maximum effect.
It will hit almost as fast and hard as iv

Careful not to overdose this way! Stay safe

Are you serious?
Sure it CAN be done.
Is it advised? NEVER!
From people me no who shot oral methadone, be prepared to lose each vein you shoot into after 1 shot.
IF me WAS YOU (which im not) me would just drink it and then IV some water to scratch my needle fixation itch.
Stay safe. Seek halp maybe.
also TEMPthanks for the links in bottom its been a very long time since me used BL
Oh yeah you are dumb too. I've done it, the blue morphine syrup. Just diluted with water. Probably not safe at all though
oh yeah I'm dumb as shit lol seriously glad they're others

also TEMPthanks for the links in bottom its been a very long time since me used BL

oh yeah I'm dumb as shit lol seriously glad they're otjust seen its methadone still should get an insight just that stuff is alot thicker and mine is a like water also methadone is to stop or help people not use shit on the streets or made to help you stay away from the needle if i had to guess injecting methadone syurp is incomparable to oral morphine but cant wait to check the tread out with that said

If you are going to do (which you probably already loading the rig by now) just try to dilute it alot.
Dilute it to make the ph vein safe.
Aka
Dilute it so much that it makes it almost pointless to shoot because you would have to shoot 50ml at once to get a rush.
Then... Just drink it 😂
geez your so right i dislike it

but seriously if I got a habit of fentdope how much would be enough to get a warm buzz you think from oral or even boofing

sorry thats a hard question to trow at you just expressing my frustration a little bit

Its the same basic principle pal.
You're whacking something intended for oral consumption into your circulatory system...🤷‍♂️ I think it's the sugar and stuff that's the most damaging.
As damaging as meth maybe? I guess not. But still...pretty dangerous and the fact that its really not much (if any) stronger than just drinking it... Its pretty much self harm.
At least when you iv meth you only need a tiny ass fraction of the dose youd need if you took it orally.

And to your warm buzz question id start with drinking 50mg worth on an empty stomach and add 50mg more every 15-30 mins until you feel nice! Oral morphine can make you feel/be pretty sick in my experience lol
Once you feel the nod coming on put the damn bottle down before you OD or even worse SPILL THE DRUGS 😂

Its the same basic principle pal.
You're whacking something intended for oral consumption into your circulatory system...🤷‍♂️ I think it's the sugar and stuff that's the most damaging.
As damaging as meth maybe? I guess not. But still...pretty dangerous and the fact that its really not much (if any) stronger than just drinking it... Its pretty much self harm.
At least when you iv meth you only need a tiny ass fraction of the dose youd need if you took it orally.

And to your warm buzz question id start with drinking 50mg worth on an empty stomach and add 50mg more every 15-30 mins until you feel nice! Oral morphine can make you feel/be pretty sick in my experience lol
Once you feel the nod coming on put the damn bottle down before you OD or even worse SPILL THE DRUGS 😂
yeah I don't want to be the pioneer of this iv oral solutions thing!!
but imagine the first couple of lab rats that cooked the pill form lol was hoping to find some method or something but that's a lot of "wanting" and pros over cons your advice weighs in more I would say thanks for you time and feedback tho

Yes I have. Although i don't think i have with mallinckrodt, i believe I had the roxane laboratories one (same thing, 20mg/ml).

Still, never good to shoot oral solutions. If you do, please filter it using a micron filter as it is not sterile. This wont take out the dyes, flavoring agents and other gunk, but it will clean it up a little.

Methadone tablets are the worst shit in the world for flesh. I had not heard you can lose a vein though

I have snorted them, caved my septum in, bleeding etc