• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Help from UK members needed regarding benzo script possibly being taken off me

Hi. Nice to “meet” you.

I have experience on the topic at hand (due to a variety of factors and for various reasons).

You will be fine eventually I assure you. But it will take time. And remember it’s not a race. And nobody will be judgemental should your taper take longer than most or others.

The Ashton Manual (and its last update) has in fact become the de facto source of reference over the years.

The Ashton Manual

Depending on how interested you are in this then also take a look at the home page which is benzo.org.uk i.e. a lot of additional studies and information and updates on the home page.

if you have any doubts or questions or fears: feel free to note or ask. Also if you need support from those that have experience with these things and have been through it all with these magical meds. then post. Don’t get too anxious about the issue either i.e. they do serve a purpose and are not the “evil” that they are made out to be.
@ dalpat 007
Thats awesome of you! Thanks alot!!
I WILL try this, NOTHING to loose except failure. And i am not too old to go " back to school " online and maybe ,maybe even SUCEED!!! I thank you very very much for even providing a Link!! You and the other poster rock!!!👍

Hi. Nice to “meet” you.

I have experience on the topic at hand (due to a variety of factors and for various reasons).

You will be fine eventually I assure you. But it will take time. And remember it’s not a race. And nobody will be judgemental should your taper take longer than most or others.

The Ashton Manual (and its last update) has in fact become the de facto source of reference over the years.

The Ashton Manual

Depending on how interested you are in this then also take a look at the home page which is benzo.org.uk i.e. a lot of additional studies and information and updates on the home page.

if you have any doubts or questions or fears: feel free to note or ask. Also if you need support from those that have experience with these things and have been through it all with these magical meds. then post. Don’t get too anxious about the issue either i.e. they do serve a purpose and are not the “evil” that they are made out to be.
@ dalpat 007
Thats awesome of you! Thanks alot!!
I WILL try this, NOTHING to loose except failure. And i am not too old to go " back to school " online and maybe ,maybe even SUCEED!!! I thank you very very much for even providing a Link!! You and the other poster rock!!!👍( Link dont work, maybe its my Phone...must UTFSE on PC tomorrow.
I dont want to sound stupid, but you guys gave me hope!!! That is precious!!

THANKS FIRST!! Rivotril is clonazepam. Prescribed i get a few Lorazepam ( cant risk anyone recognizing, i think i said how much in another post). I have read here about the Ashton Manual, its spossed to be THE WAY.
Never seen or searched it though! I WILL check out benzobuddies, sounds very good!!!!
So you see me having a chance to get off benzos totally??? Wont the PAWS be forever and horrible?? When my Grandma died i helped clean up and stole 2 hospital bottles Diazepam (Valium Roche 10mg) which helped me cope with my dad who i had to see 4× year, court decision. Even after he nearly beat me dead. I was 8 when i found those Valiums. Lasted me and my friends nearly 5y. You see theres much trauma behind my early drug use ( they used me in a study about that in the hospital without asking me). Sorry for my rant!! God bless you for your kindness showing me these ways i honestly never heard of benzobuddies!!! Checkin now.
Have a great week!!! Thankyou 👍
Mo
You can get off opiates, some are water soluble, they can be dissolved in water and a little bit taken out with a syringe.
That's how I got off pregabalin.
The Ashton manual is a bit aggressive, it's out of date. Stepped tapers are better than rapid detoxes, however I prefer the daily titration using smaller cuts, its quicker than the stepped taper as once you find your best cut you can "slide off" rather than having to recover after each step.
Benzobuddies can be good but they are peers and they make errors.
I do see you having chance to get off Benzes totally if you do it slowly and safely, I personally preferred daily titration.
PAWS will only be horrible if you come off too quick, or use cuts that are too big.
You've been through childhood trauma, a lot of drug users have, it's a shame. Don't be sorry for rant!!
Message me anytime I will try to look on forum but my email should notify me if I have a pm.

You can get off opiates, some are water soluble, they can be dissolved in water and a little bit taken out with a syringe.
That's how I got off pregabalin.
The Ashton manual is a bit aggressive, it's out of date. Stepped tapers are better than rapid detoxes, however I prefer the daily titration using smaller cuts, its quicker than the stepped taper as once you find your best cut you can "slide off" rather than having to recover after each step.
Benzobuddies can be good but they are peers and they make errors.
I do see you having chance to get off Benzes totally if you do it slowly and safely, I personally preferred daily titration.
PAWS will only be horrible if you come off too quick, or use cuts that are too big.
You've been through childhood trauma, a lot of drug users have, it's a shame. Don't be sorry for rant!!
Message me anytime I will try to look on forum but my email should notify me if I have a pm.
Thanks Alot!!!👍🙂
I will surely keep your advice in mind when starting! ( which is today sorta).
Yeah, nice n slow. I do intend to grapple the opies only once the benzos are gone.
That would be so awesome!!!!
Wish you a great Day!

Hang in man. I’ve been on klonopin for 29 years. I’m afraid I’ll always be stuck in them.
I understand you well ( at least i think i do)
Ive always lived by the credo drug addiction is only a problem if supply isnt assured. And man have i jumped through loops to assure just that. I need to know my dose is safe for the next months at least and i always have my emergency stash. I'm a lazy bum, not when it comes to assuring supply though!

Ive always lived by the credo drug addiction is only a problem if supply isnt assured. And man have i jumped through loops to assure just that. I need to know my dose is safe for the next months at least and i always have my emergency stash. I'm a lazy bum, not when it comes to assuring supply though!
I took klonopin recreationally for maybe ten years before they were prescribed to me.
They were initially prescribed for high blood pressure due to stress. I thought hell yeah.
I’ve had childhood trauma in spades. As an adult, I’ve seen things no one should.
I’ve had EMDR. Therapy and of course psychiatrists.
Now at age 54 I look back and wonder if they were a part of my problem.
They’ve made me numb for so long that I don’t really think I could go without them.
Do I enjoy being numb? Sometimes more than others but I’m honestly wondering if they’ve prevented me from working through things like maybe I should have.
I don’t know but now I’m in chronic pain and have a disease that will probably kill me in a few years.
Is it better to be numb now? Is it better to live with all the extra emotional pain it numbs? This has been my question to myself.
I’m leaning towards staying on them.

I took klonopin recreationally for maybe ten years before they were prescribed to me.
They were initially prescribed for high blood pressure due to stress. I thought hell yeah.
I’ve had childhood trauma in spades. As an adult, I’ve seen things no one should.
I’ve had EMDR. Therapy and of course psychiatrists.
Now at age 54 I look back and wonder if they were a part of my problem.
They’ve made me numb for so long that I don’t really think I could go without them.
Do I enjoy being numb? Sometimes more than others but I’m honestly wondering if they’ve prevented me from working through things like maybe I should have.
I don’t know but now I’m in chronic pain and have a disease that will probably kill me in a few years.
Is it better to be numb now? Is it better to live with all the extra emotional pain it numbs? This has been my question to myself.
I’m leaning towards staying on them.
Man,not only age wise we seen to share the same boat. Except the disease that will "probably kill " you...my heart is damaged and a lung issue i wont elaborate for fear of recognition, but since i was the first one ( and people still dont know em) who used 0.2 micron filters, i probably saved my life through that. Wifey thought it was too much trouble, she aint ever gonna do anything now. Please dont let my decision influence yours, many terminal ill patients want to be sober headed in their last time. Not me!! If i get terminal ill, they better keep me loaded 24/7. In fact thats one of my greatest fears, having to go out in some crappy hospital on a wee methadone dose ( i am a fast metabolizer, so that would double suck). I wish you the best, with all my
(damaged) heart that you will live much longer than you think, and happy too!!!!
Cudos to Captain Heroin for the micron filters thread! If only people would listen....!
On YT from Vice " Heroin Holidays ", those guys have some serious problems down the road waiting for them!!
Best regards, Mo

Man,not only age wise we seen to share the same boat. Except the disease that will "probably kill " you...my heart is damaged and a lung issue i wont elaborate for fear of recognition, but since i was the first one ( and people still dont know em) who used 0.2 micron filters, i probably saved my life through that. Wifey thought it was too much trouble, she aint ever gonna do anything now. Please dont let my decision influence yours, many terminal ill patients want to be sober headed in their last time. Not me!! If i get terminal ill, they better keep me loaded 24/7. In fact thats one of my greatest fears, having to go out in some crappy hospital on a wee methadone dose ( i am a fast metabolizer, so that would double suck). I wish you the best, with all my
(damaged) heart that you will live much longer than you think, and happy too!!!!
Cudos to Captain Heroin for the micron filters thread! If only people would listen....!
On YT from Vice " Heroin Holidays ", those guys have some serious problems down the road waiting for them!!
Best regards, Mo
Thank you for your kind words.
We just have to ride this one out until the end. I plan on making substantial changes to my living environment in order to be able to be as comfortable as I can be.
I like this place. I like being able to speak my mind without a bunch of tsk tsks.
Anyway, you hang in and I will too. We all have a different journey but it leads to the same place in the end my friend.
Sunny

Thank you for your kind words.
We just have to ride this one out until the end. I plan on making substantial changes to my living environment in order to be able to be as comfortable as I can be.
I like this place. I like being able to speak my mind without a bunch of tsk tsks.
Anyway, you hang in and I will too. We all have a different journey but it leads to the same place in the end my friend.
Sunny
Promise!! Keep your head up!
Hope that aint the last i heard from you!!!
Mo

You will need more than six months to taper off Benzos otherwise you will get very sick.

You will need more than six months to taper off Benzos otherwise you will get very sick.
That is clear. I have a continuous script going and at my age with my medical record they tend not to pester one with "getting lower ".
Dont cause problems, dont fall asleep in the waiting room and thanks to Covid i just have to call in for a new one. I'm hooked off under hopeless case i guess. But you never know, right wing is coming on strong in EU.
We have a Party that wants to put all addicts except alcoholics, into 2 month forced withdrawal lockup. I wouldnt survive that!
I'd flee like a jew from Hitler

That is clear. I have a continuous script going and at my age with my medical record they tend not to pester one with "getting lower ".
Dont cause problems, dont fall asleep in the waiting room and thanks to Covid i just have to call in for a new one. I'm hooked off under hopeless case i guess. But you never know, right wing is coming on strong in EU.
We have a Party that wants to put all addicts except alcoholics, into 2 month forced withdrawal lockup. I wouldnt survive that!
I'd flee like a jew from Hitler
The party that wants to put all addicts except alcoholics into 2 months forced withdrawal lockup would not be allowed, that would be genocide, or mass murder at least.

The party that wants to put all addicts except alcoholics into 2 months forced withdrawal lockup would not be allowed, that would be genocide, or mass murder at least.
If the people of my little shitty Country give em absolute "Mehrheit "( dunno in englisch), the most voices leaving all other Partys way behind, then hell yeah for us. Its in their Party program, no secret. The night they win, i'll be running to the Airport.

If the people of my little shitty Country give em absolute "Mehrheit "( dunno in englisch), the most voices leaving all other Partys way behind, then hell yeah for us. Its in their Party program, no secret. The night they win, i'll be running to the Airport.
That will definitely be genocide, we got Brexit garbage. Stay safe. I didn't mean to make you sad, but whoever forces the big number of benzo users in to 2 month withdrawal is murder, let's hope they are talking hot air.

That will definitely be genocide, we got Brexit garbage. Stay safe. I didn't mean to make you sad, but whoever forces the big number of benzo users in to 2 month withdrawal is murder, let's hope they are talking hot air.
I dont think they are! They are forbidden in Germany for being too much against the Constitution and their members get constantly kicked out or put on probation for Hitler salutes, denying the Holocaust, shit like that. I put my trust in the good people here and their opposing Partys who hate them with a vengeance. They hurt THEMSELVES with that Ibiza Scandal, but they are like cockroaches, theyll never get extinct here.
Hoping for the best. Would be a shame for our nice little Headshops that sell cuttings and seeds of whatever strain you want. As long as you dont grow them for consumption and rid em before flowering Cannabis is legal. Nice little loophole in our strict laws.

I dont think they are! They are forbidden in Germany for being too much against the Constitution and their members get constantly kicked out or put on probation for Hitler salutes, denying the Holocaust, shit like that. I put my trust in the good people here and their opposing Partys who hate them with a vengeance. They hurt THEMSELVES with that Ibiza Scandal, but they are like cockroaches, theyll never get extinct here.
Hoping for the best. Would be a shame for our nice little Headshops that sell cuttings and seeds of whatever strain you want. As long as you dont grow them for consumption and rid em before flowering Cannabis is legal. Nice little loophole in our strict laws.
Cannabis can interfere with benzo metabolism. I really hope that nazi seeming party don't get in.

How does it interfere?
It's hard to explain, it's regarding liver enzymes and cytochromes, it inhibits valium meaning it stays in your blood longer. The enzyme is CYP3A4 which valium and cannabis have in common, other Benzes might have it too.