Help Fix My Acne Please

Yes 100%. Lots of people don't realize that legit prescriptions of Accutane require frequent blood work to monitor liver enzymes.
It's been a long time since I was under a dr guidance for Accutane, but if I remember there was also a criteria that after "x" amount of months they'd do a blood test to find actual plasma concentration of the drug and then adjust from there. It's a drug that requires constant medical supervision for favorable outcomes. It's not something you just pop like an AI or SERM and even then you shouldn't pop those but you already know. I just get angry seeing people throw accutane usage out there to treat something that hasn't been assessed by an actual medical professional. It's not a drug to play with.

accutane gave me severe joint pain when i did a year long treatment of it at age 16. my knees felt like rusty hinges. still not sure if i have 'fully recovered' from that

i don't regret it at all, it changed my life. but yeah... have a reputable doctor on board

Suggestion #10: JUGLONE

Warning: Will Darken Skin Tone Dose Dependently.

accutane gave me severe joint pain when i did a year long treatment of it at age 16. my knees felt like rusty hinges. still not sure if i have 'fully recovered' from that

i don't regret it at all, it changed my life. but yeah... have a reputable doctor on board
I didn't get the joint aches too much. Some mild back stiffness, but I remember the peeling of my skin being never ending across my whole body. I also had extremely fragile nails the entire time and a few years after.

I didn't get the joint aches too much. Some mild back stiffness, but I remember the peeling of my skin being never ending across my whole body. I also had extremely fragile nails the entire time and a few years after.
yeah definitely remember the skin dryness, my lips in particular got so dry. a few times i was able to peel off my entire lip it was dry. like a snake molting skin lol.

my nails i dont remember being an issue. the skin dryness and joint pain were what did me in

certainly a very effective medication. but as my dermatologist said, it's the nuclear option

no fast food. no deep fried shit, no coca cola. no choc, no crisps. take it easy on caffeine altogether

DRINK WATER NON STOP. then maybe take up swimming (youl be swimming in chlorene or ozonated water)

Female perspective here. Only thing that cleared up horrid acne in my teens was a long term prescription for low dose doxycycline. I reckon I was on it for 2-3 years.

Then I went on the Pill, which is obviously no good if you are male. My acne was worse than the pic you showed & all over my jawline, upper chest and back. It cleared up beautifully. Just as well, it was painful and embarrassing.

Note - I was already on a very good healthy diet and drank loads of water….that still did nothing for my skin.