• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help find an old thread/technique?

drzing

Bluelighter
Many, many years ago, over 10 years ago I believe, I have stumbled upon a great thread which had a very efficient technique for extracting the remaining medicine on used blisters, because of friability, pills leave a small powder residue which can be then washed, filtered and purified for further/emergency use... I remember I had it tested and worked wonders (much more residuum than expected), I did take note but as quick as I wrote I lost it...
Can anyone direct me towards this olde thread or any similar technique? It was very simple as neutral warm water or such (you don't want to add acid/base to aluminum blisters, I'm sure).
Any light anyone? Please, feel free to relocate my thread if needed. Sorry if its misplaced.

It helps if you can remember key words from the title of the thread. This has happened to me where I use the forum search engine and unable to find what I was looking for. I've found stuff from using google, too. Even if you don't see it on Bluelight, there might be other forums that have this information.