• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Help cutting back

Biggdogg88

Greenlighter
What’s up yall.. I do H and need help on a way to cut back. There is no easy way or miracle way to do it; I understand that. I also know my habits and patterns and do it more at work. I try to use, get it out the way, then move in with my day without trying to have my day revolve around it. Any tips guys? I do about 10 a day and want to get down to 7 for a start at least. Also , I find that using other substances does not help to reduce my intake on H.

Ps I’ve been using since nov. 20 l, 2020 so I’m not new to this. It’s April 2023

I took a quick look at your other 3 posts and it looks like back when you joined you wanted to go on methadone.

I take it something came up that prevented you from following through with that.

As far as i know methadone and suboxone are about the only thing that may help you at this point. Every heroin user on here ( at least the threads that I have read anyway ) say it is impossible to taper heroin on your own as it is too compulsive and re-dosing is necessary to keep you well. The chances of you going from 10 bags a day to 7 a day is a big maybe but it's not that you don't want to it's that you are gonna feel sick and are going to dose just to feel better. Tapering heroin use on your own is almost impossible.

Is it heroin or fentanyl that you are using? And is methadone or suboxone not an option for you?

I’m pretty sure it’s fetty but my friends sister has a “friend” that had his stuff tested and it had H and fetty in it which to my surprise it had H in it at all. I am on the east coast right by Philly too.. I find that as long as I have at least 4-5 bags a day I can keep from getting sick. My tolerance drops when I stop using like everybody else even tho I may feel a little sick, it is tolerable. So if I cut back one day, I won’t be sick u til the next day, which then I actually feel the stuff instead of just using to not be sick. I drink a lot of water and have a very physical job so my body works a lot of it out. It’s just like everybody else tho; late nights and early morning I have these thoughts like “man I have to cut back” but then when mid morning comes I’m right back at it… I once went cold turkey off of Phillys purple tranq fetty and it was hell for about 5 days then I was weak for about 5 days after. It took a long time to recover..

You do 10 of what a day? Sorry, I'm not used to drug slang too much as somebody who never sourced on the street,

There is this nice cough suppressant dextromethorphan which is a dissociative and these drugs have a modulatory effect on your opioid receptors, making them kind of forget about the tolerance you built up so you can use less of the opiate for the same effects, people like me also managed to quit completely by using dissociatives. You could try that route. I say DXM because it's over the counter in most contries while the better drugs for this purpose, like memantine, are prescription-only or even just available as research chemicals.

Yeah, funny what different properties this drug possesses. I think it might be the last of "abuse able" good old OTC drugs which still remains. If you don't count shitty highs like benadryl at least. I hope it will last, in my country of origin (Switzerland 🇨🇭) they made it rx only last year together with codeine.

I know it's mostly popular among teenagers for whatever reason, I think it's not too much different from other dissociatives but comes with a more heavy body load in higher dosages.

It's a plus if you liked robotripping back in your teens, then there's a good possibility that you'll like it again :) I used it extensively in my teens as well and on and off for many years until MXE came out and replaced it. After that was gone then deschloroketamine which I found to be more addictive than either DXM or MXE.

Yeah, funny what different properties this drug possesses. I think it might be the last of "abuse able" good old OTC drugs which still remains. If you don't count shitty highs like benadryl at least. I hope it will last, in my country of origin (Switzerland 🇨🇭) they made it rx only last year together with codeine.

I know it's mostly popular among teenagers for whatever reason, I think it's not too much different from other dissociatives but comes with a more heavy body load in higher dosages.

It's a plus if you liked robotripping back in your teens, then there's a good possibility that you'll like it again :) I used it extensively in my teens as well and on and off for many years until MXE came out and replaced it. After that was gone then deschloroketamine which I found to be more addictive than either DXM or MXE.

So I have to ask; if I want to lower my opioid tolerance with dxm, how do I go about it? How many mgs of dxm? Before or after I use opioids that day? How long before or after? How often a day and how many days do I use dxm for this?… I know I will have to cut back opioid use itself as well as this for it to work most efficiently. Also I know robitussin cough gels are straight dxm with no other ingredients 😎 but I would probably get a liquid solution instead anyway