• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine help cocaine cut with too much baby powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSuarez1337

Greenlighter
i tried to vape my coke and i couldnt even hit it it tasted like strait babypowder is it okay if i just hit it once??? i couldnt even fully inhail it :!

You should be able to do a simple extraction to get the baby powder out, but what a crap cut. chances are it's largely/all cut, and you'll be left with nothing usable once you do an extraction, unless you were unfortunate enough to get a lot of it.

who the fuck is stupid enough to buy coke that smells of baby powder! dumb ass

i tried to vape my coke and i couldnt even hit it it tasted like strait babypowder is it okay if i just hit it once??? i couldnt even fully inhail it :!

Are you sure you just didn't get sold baby powder?

that's too bad sorry to hear that… i only know with pill how to extract. i'm sure someone will comment soon…
~ smoky :)

^ Go easy on him Silas, it's not like everyone whips their bag open right in front of the dealer, in public (usually), in order to reagent test it or snort a line to find out. Though it's always a good idea to scope out the product, shit happens...

why are you trying to vape cocaine? youll just burn the shit.... gotta freebase it first

take a little bit of your coke, like 50mg, dissolve it in water, if theres anything that does not dissolve then it's been cut.

I guess you could extract the coke from insoluble stuff by using methyl alcohol, filtering it off & evaporating the methanol

id do an a/b extraction. get some ammonia, diethylether and hydrochloric acid if youre up to that. never done it on cocaine, but i've done it plenty to clean amphetamine.

take a little bit of your coke, like 50mg, dissolve it in water, if theres anything that does not dissolve then it's been cut.
while this might be obvious to most, all of it dissolving could still mean theres no cocaine at all in there.

to everyone one yes its coke and i thought i wouldnt burn it and waste it out of a meth pipe

yea i got alot of it what would be the extraction method my friend??
Well intuitively I would say:

You will need
- HCl of high purity (as high as you can get!)
- Ammonia, high purity
- Diethylether (other non polars will probably work just as well, but the guide uses ether, so use that and no other solvent!)

First wash the cocaine with a little acetone (put it in a filter and pour acetone over it). This will not dissolve the cocaine HCl, but it will catch some insolubles.

Mix 1.5g cocaine into 2ml of water. This will dissolve the coke. If there are insolubles, remove them. Add ammonia until the pH of the aqeous liquid is 11 (cocaine pka 8.6) or the cocaine stops falling out of solution. This should convert all the cocaine to freebase. I am not sure what happens now, but the cocaine will most definitely fall out of solution and you will see freebase form. Not sure if they float or sink, but it doesn't matter. Filter the freebase out. Crush it all if there are rocks and let any remaining water and ammonia evaporate. You should also rinse with cold water first, at least two times. You don't want ammonium chloride (salmiac) in your final product, since this can NOT be evaporated. Next, crush the cocaine and dissolve it in ether, 3mL per gram of cocaine freebase.

Now to convert it to HCl you will need 0.125g hydrochloric acid that is as pure as you can get it (grams, not mL. density of HCl is 1.5g/ml, do the math, remember there is water in your HCl) per gram freebase cocaine. You might need a little more, probably up to 1.5g HCl. Make sure not to use too much though! Since your HCl will not be dry, the product will have to be dried since it might just get caught in the water.
However, you will NOT add the HCl to the ether directly, since it will not dissolve in that. Instead, use around 10ml of ether per gram of cocaine and dissolve the HCl in that. Then add it to the ether drop by drop, not all at once. Now you should see the HCl salt fall out of solution. When this has happened (no idea if it's powder or if it will clump), make sure you give it time to settle. I'm not sure, it will probably not fall out due to the remaining water. If it does fall out, stop adding acetone when this stops happening. You might have to wait for the coke to settle at the bottom to see whether there is more falling out. If it does not fall out, letting everything evaporate should work as well, put it in a warm place without covering the container. That is the HCl, ether and acetone, it should all evaporate. Keep the area ventilated and keep a wet sheet closeby. Suck off the ether/acetone(/water) mix. You could wash with acetone to remove HCl if there is any left, if you do not do this it should still evaporate and will not damage your cocaine HCl if I am not mistaken.
Dry the cocaine thoroughly until neither it tastes sour, nor can you smell anymore ether or acetone on it. You are done.

Again, I've never done this and really just guessed how it should work by using the pKs and solubility of cocaine in the various liquids used. I've done plenty of other A/B extractions, so I'm pretty sure the basic process is correct. You should find a number of exact guides on the net though! It's not hard to do any the only thing really dangerous is the ether, but since you are using very little on a couple grams cocaine and it will be in a (deep) container, there shouldn't be any major accident even if the ether does fulminate. Still, try to avoid this by all means and keep your face away from the liquid. Ideally you protect your eyes. If you do not perform the extraction inside like I recommended, keep a wet bed sheet closeby, e.g. in the sink covered by cold water.

Last edited:
I can show you how to get it into freebase form.

With baking soda you will lose the baby powder but with ammonia it will be the purest.

If you want to then turn it back into pure powder so you can mainline or snort it there is a procedure for that too.

You indicated you are vaping it. Does your unit have a variable voltage unit? Is your vaping unit an 'atomizer' for weed or wax / oils or does it have the 'strings' like e cigs do?

Here is what you do for freebase.

Get a gram of coke (babypowder and all)
Add 1/2 a gram of baking soda (try to make sure its fresh

Then go put it all into a small glass of water . Make sure the glass is only half full.

Then put it into the microwave for 1 minute. Take it out. If its still 'bubbling and white ' then put it back in. Keep cooking it until it no longer is able to bubble. Once it stops bubbling let it sit for another 2 minutes.

You should see some oil in the water , add cold water to the glass. Let it chill until the blob hardens.

take blob out and smoke some . Not all of it of course. :)

you might want to consult the work of gucci mane for instructions on how to convert cocaine into crack so you can smoke it
water+cocaine+baking soda+heat+whippin dat work and you can be smokin
GET DA BRILLO
i'm beign dead ass serious, if you want to smoke it you haev to cook it into crack
and there's rap songs that have instructions, i dont feel qualified enough to give instructions
then get the brillo
and a rose

Wow! I really think most of you guys here just literally make shit up!! OGs that know what your talking about I hear ya but what about the baby teething powder safe, easy to cut with and bothers no one!! What do you people think?

Status
Not open for further replies.