• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HELP!! Can't get high on methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayRay23

Greenlighter
I can't seem to get high on meth. First of all i was hooked on heroin and pain killers for 7 years i then got clean and been on suboxone for the past 2 years... I finally tried meth for the first time a few weeks ago i snorted a couple lines and felt pretty good... then a week ago i got a 20 and broke up the shards and snorted 2 good lines and felt nothing so i snorted 2 more bigger lines and still felt nothing not even increased energy... 2 days later i made me a shot and injected it into my favorite vein and still felt nothing so i made 2 more shots for later and even then i felt nothing... during this time my wife (who by the way was also addicted to heroin and painkillers and got clean and been on suboxone for the past 2 years) was also snorting the meth right along with me was getting high off it... my question is why cant i get high off of meth not even a little high?? I know it has nothing to do with tolerance because i have only just started taking it and i have also been getting good sleep every night... by the way im 25 years old, im 5 foot seven inches tall, and weigh 130 pounds... plz someone help me answer my question??!!

you likely had some shit meth.
it's quite a potent drug, if it was good it would be impossible to not feel anything from 3 shots, without tolerance.

A word of caution, from someone who has ODed badly on meth once and accidentally taken a good bit more than wise more than once. Meth can be quite subtle in onset. The time I ODed, I was smoking for hours with a steadily building good effect when, almost instantaneously, that went into overdrive and then got serious. I've noticed quite a few other times also that one random hit seems to mean a quantum leap. So don't assume just because you're not already where you want to be that you haven't taken a significant amount, or that you're free to keep redosing with no chance of too much finishing up on board. And too much is not fun.

^ yeah, also that. meth has quite a long half life so multiple doses stack and being tweaked outta your mind for like 12 hours must not be the most enjoyable experience..

Wow, you snorted several lines & then shot up 3 times in a row, that's nuts.......aren't you scared of dying?

Just because you weren't high or where you wanted to be, you are playing Russian roulette dude.

If you try this again, stop after the 1st shot.

Sometimes its a creeper and all of the sudden you realize how fucked up you are. EVen just from smoking. You probably had some bunk shit which leads to the other question of what were you ingesting actually? Got to be careful with that too. Fuckin lame drug dealers dont give two shits about people and some are just looking for an extra dollar literally and dont care who gets hurt. How well do you know your connect. Know him or is it a random guy?

Your wife might have had a placebo effect which is good for her but not for you.

Sometimes its a creeper and all of the sudden you realize how fucked up you are. EVen just from smoking.

Can't be said too often. Sudden cardiac death with meth is not an urban legend either.

I agree with the others suggesting it was not great meth in the first place. The big danger here is that you get a pure batch next time and do what you did on the weak stuff. That very likely means an experience you won't forget, for all the wrong reasons, as the best case scenario.

you shouldn't have to even have to snort a line to get high, just a bump the size of a couple match heads..possibly u got bath salts by accident? mephedrone is quite popular and confused with meth...

as far as smoking meth, I was the type in the beginning, where I was expecting a rush like crack, instant effects, so sometimes I got upset whe I would feel the subtle effects or intense effects minutes later, but after binging, if I took a big enough hit, I would get an instant rush like crack gave me, but the rush was me gasping for breath continuously, and each breath felt orgasmic and lasted 15 seconds, is this really potential for overdose? I can take hit after hit and still feel fine, I didn tknow I could overdose so quick, unlike crack where there is no build up due to short half life

are you on any medications? anti depressants?
I can't seem to get high on meth. First of all i was hooked on heroin and pain killers for 7 years i then got clean and been on suboxone for the past 2 years... I finally tried meth for the first time a few weeks ago i snorted a couple lines and felt pretty good... then a week ago i got a 20 and broke up the shards and snorted 2 good lines and felt nothing so i snorted 2 more bigger lines and still felt nothing not even increased energy... 2 days later i made me a shot and injected it into my favorite vein and still felt nothing so i made 2 more shots for later and even then i felt nothing... during this time my wife (who by the way was also addicted to heroin and painkillers and got clean and been on suboxone for the past 2 years) was also snorting the meth right along with me was getting high off it... my question is why cant i get high off of meth not even a little high?? I know it has nothing to do with tolerance because i have only just started taking it and i have also been getting good sleep every night... by the way im 25 years old, im 5 foot seven inches tall, and weigh 130 pounds... plz someone help me answer my question??!!

Wow, you snorted several lines & then shot up 3 times in a row, that's nuts.......aren't you scared of dying?

Just because you weren't high or where you wanted to be, you are playing Russian roulette dude.

If you try this again, stop after the 1st shot.

Yeah i am scared of dying... like i said i was a heroin addict for years... now that i have been on suboxone i can't get high even on the best shit due 2 the buprenorphine blocking any effects from opiates... so when i came across some meth i snorted a couple of small lines & felt instant euphoria something i had missed from opiates... then a week later i got another batch & couldn't get high... so due 2 my addictive behavior i kept redosing in search of that high again not even thinking or worrying about dying.

Yeah suboxone 8mg once daily... i also used to be on fluoxetine but stopped taking it about 4 months ago

Yeah suboxone 8mg once daily... i also used to be on fluoxetine but stopped taking it about 4 months ago

I'm glad you weren't using the meth with antidepressants. Like you stated, you must have gotten a weak batch the 2nd time.

Let's not forget that you were an opiate addict for years & you set the standard for euphoria in your brain very high.

Just be careful next time, set aside what makes sense on what you're about to get high with & stick with that......easier said than done, especially with meth because its very addictive, just like heroin.

you shouldn't have to even have to snort a line to get high, just a bump the size of a couple match heads..possibly u got bath salts by accident? mephedrone is quite popular and confused with meth...

as far as smoking meth, I was the type in the beginning, where I was expecting a rush like crack, instant effects, so sometimes I got upset whe I would feel the subtle effects or intense effects minutes later, but after binging, if I took a big enough hit, I would get an instant rush like crack gave me, but the rush was me gasping for breath continuously, and each breath felt orgasmic and lasted 15 seconds, is this really potential for overdose? I can take hit after hit and still feel fine, I didn tknow I could overdose so quick, unlike crack where there is no build up due to short half life

how can you tell if it is bathsalts?? i have never seen bathsalts so i wouldn't know what to look for... and you are absolutely right about only snorting little amounts...thats all i snorted was 2 very small lines and i got a pretty good high... a friend of mine explained to me that when you gasp for air like you explained it means it is pretty good
shit so im not sure if it means potential overdose

I wanna say the loud funny words too:
It's a message from Your higher power and He said to get off Meth

I wanna say the loud funny words too:
It's a message from Your higher power and He said to get off Meth

its weird that u say that because just the other day i tried shootin it again & i felt an intense rush then all of a sudden i couldn't breath & felt like i was havin a heart attack... it lasted for about 5 mins then i felt normal again no high at all whatsoever...so for u to say that trips me out... im startin to realize now that GOD is tryin to tell me to get clean not only from meth but everythin else as well

RayRay........coming close to death or seeming like it was close to death is a huge reality check.

Sure we enjoy some fun now & then but let's not forget about life as well, we don't have to always be high to enjoy life.

This could have been your wake up call to stay far away from stimulants all together.

If this triggers you to get sober & stay clean, look at it as a blessing in disguise.......the Lord works in mysterious ways.

It doesn't work on me at all, except tongue biting/teeth grinding and staying awake. No euphoria, unlike dexedrine or even adderall or even god forbid ritalin.

Also doesn't work: bupe (any more, not a tolerance thing it just worked once a few years ago now it doesn't), cocaine, tramadol, kratom excepting FST; the shit is basically inert to my fucked chemistry. Or maybe there's a different answer, like how sometimes when you first smoke pot it doesn't work??? Just a thought, I don't know and I guess it doesn't matter that much-- I can't use meth and that's a simple fact.

First never mix methods of using. and second learn what ur getting before. cause little knowledge helps a lot. and if u made ur.shot as u wouuld ppills or h by heating water u started off wrong . meth rush blows ur.mind away. u chase that first hit always. and.if u know how to use u can safely.enjoy and know how to get that rush. on the first high. Its hard to control but with limits u can enjoy it as i have fot 18yrs and never once tweaked out fighting for more i just say ok lets make the little last to not feen for it. u have to eat. drink or u loose good.effects. drugs r bad but with knowledge.u can atleast do it right rather then just doing it. love it and i visit it.maybe once a.month for few days then sleep it off and a.good.rush lasts for.30-45 min and.enjoyable for.5-7 hrs easily

Takes stupidity to od on crystal. because the stuff.I've used.is the best and I've handled large doses.if u are.prepared. if u just act stupid and don't filter or mix with other thinga. meth.will hide.other.highs. so use.it alone cause it alone is enough . There's a thousand dif.types but simple knowledge u will no what salts are and other cut by feel and so on. and taste and wieght. the more pure the more seemd u get
cut always wieghs.more. don't be afraid to not get it and wait for better. cause its ur decision if u get it or not. u do trash ur won't be able.to ever.enjoy it. cause the trash is obviously nasty. but never buy if u arenyt sure. if ur not high on it its easy to say no unless u are that ignorant with . and try first. a little will not ruin chanvd.at a rush and shows atleast somewhat what u r dealing with. salts taste like what they are. msm has a taste and so on. real shards break not bend or crush. those there will get.u better stuff. but buying trash is why its sold cause
some ppl do baby powder if told its something else. if ppl demand good then that's what u get. y risk ur.lfe on a dealers word. cause.that's dumb. i wouldn't trust.my wife to get.for me cause if i accept it.then i can't be mad if bad but knowledge before u just do things new. even a severe krack head will try to make sure.is.good and wi inspect not.just.put in pockets and walk away cause ignorance gets.u wax and salts. ppl won't tey to.screw someone they know checks. so just that's stops ur dood from rippn u off. good luck next time and don't snort or.smoke. wasteful

Ive been using meth roughly weekly lately and I cant seem to get high either. Im usually on a decent alcohol buzz though but still back in the day a good dose would bring me out of drunk back into the land of the living. Saturday nigt I smoked a 20 with my buddy, then just laid down after I didnt feel any effects. He was sittin there grinding his teeth and stuff. He had also had a decent amount of liquor.

It really sucks because Ive wasted a lot of money over the past few months trying to get a meth high and it doesnt want to let me. Its not like its just bunk shit because other people around me are getting high and its coming from various and reliable sources. Maybe like you gods telling me to knock that shit off. Sucks... I think Saturday was my last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.