Just saying hi to everyone here, hoping to learn even more than I have already by signing up, and being able to contribute!
Currently carrying out lab tests with varying mixtures of ethylphenidate and methiopropamine, with limited success. I've never really been a persistent drug enthusiast, just felt like trying out some of these uniquely legal substances whilst they still remain so..
Not entirely convinced with the loose bags of etizolams on the uk market at the moment, however; I reckon some of them have about as much active ingredient in them as an empty bottle of evian. Anyway, that's the helloes out the way. Onwards!
dingigndigndgindg:D
Currently carrying out lab tests with varying mixtures of ethylphenidate and methiopropamine, with limited success. I've never really been a persistent drug enthusiast, just felt like trying out some of these uniquely legal substances whilst they still remain so..
Not entirely convinced with the loose bags of etizolams on the uk market at the moment, however; I reckon some of them have about as much active ingredient in them as an empty bottle of evian. Anyway, that's the helloes out the way. Onwards!
dingigndigndgindg:D

