• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hello, could anyone here identify this pill for me, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

me4441

Greenlighter
I counldn't find the the posting option to upload a pic of the pill. It's a white oval shaped pill with the letters ACC on one side.

I counldn't find the the posting option to upload a pic of the pill. It's a white oval shaped pill with the letters ACC on one side.
Welcome to Bluelight but we don't do pill id here. Even if you could have posted a picture it's just something we can't do.

Try pillidentification.com or drugsid.com. If it's an emergency to find out what it is the Poison Control Center MIGHT help you.

Closed.

We can't help you, sorry. But you should be testing all your pills for fent and to confirm they are the drug you expect them to be

stay safe

What needs to be said has already been said by my wonderful colleagues, but I think it's worth saying this: We haven't done pill identification here for a long time, I think since the beginning, but don't quote me on that. There was a time though, when a person could be reasonably certain that a pharmaceutical, pressed pill, could be identified by its brand with a pretty good level of certainty. I remember 10 years ago when Oxycontin and 30mg Oxycodone pills were rampant. It was always rumoured that there were fakes out there, but I had never encountered them or even met anyone who had encountered them.

That has completely changed. We are now living in a world where the brand on a pill is pretty much irrelevant. No matter how sure you think you are, unless you picked them up from the pharmacy yourself, they might be loaded with a deadly amount of some Opioid, likely Fentanyl or analogs thereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.