• NMI Moderators: M!$TER-ED | SoCalShordie

Hello, Bluelight

Steady Scootin

Bluelight Crew
Joined
Jul 28, 2017
Messages
615
Location
Bamaland
Long time lurker here, finally registered not too long ago, tried to dive in, so made a couple posts and the figured I should probably introduce myself. Feel free to call me Scoot (a day to day nickname for me with some). Currently living in East/Central Alabama, home of... yeah.

As I mentioned in another thread, I recently detoxed from heroin and then stupidly left AMA once the withdrawal symptoms had subsidided, the mental cravings becoming so strong I wanted to punch a hole in the wall... I also habitually use ice to get up and moving, which is another brilliant idea, and I know I'm not the first.

Anyway, glad I finally registered and look forward to taking part in the many interesting, informative and best of all HARM REDUCING conversations.
 
Top