• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Heineken pills, I need your experiences

sk3j

Greenlighter
I've tried a few pills, such as the Domino, the Bugatti, the Gold bar.

They were all slighty different from one another but all gave me a very good roll from the beginning to the end.

Now, with the Heinken I had problems. I don't know if it kicked in too fastly or whatever, but it gave me an anxiety attack out of nowhere. Yeah, later it was nice, but for about 30 minutes I needed someone to stay with me because the pills left me out of path for that long. Like when you take too much all at once and you can't understand a tiny bit of what's happening around you and that makes you feels nauseous.

The following time the anxiety was still a thing, and so the last one. I have to say the anxiety comes up only during the first 45/60 minutes, so when the pill really kicks in then it's a kind of roll... still not my favourite though.

So now I am curious: anyone experienced the same thing? Do you know why this one is so different from all the other pills (at least the ones I tried)?

The vendor was always the same one and it's very trusted, so I wouldn't say the difference is in the quality.

Barely got much off two of these. Didn't rate them at all. There are much better beans out there.