• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Heavily cut coke - best option?

casual_user

Greenlighter
If you have heavily cut coke, what is a relatively easy way to enhance the purity? As it is, it's hardly worth snorting because of the nasal irritation for days afterward.

From what I've read, the acetone wash seems like it would help. And if one isn't looking to smoke, is freebase extraction followed by rechrystalization back to Coke HCl too complicated for a small batch of less than 2g?

The relatively easy way to enhance the purity is to find a better supplier. =D

I would suggest that you not use anymore of it until someone knowledgeable comes along and lets you know how to get rid of all the who knows what in it.

Lay it to rest in the porcelain bowl. I recently got coke that was cut w/ GOD knows what....as soon as I added water to it (to prep for IV), the motherfucker bubbled up like freakin PEROXIDE. That's exactly what it looked like...bubbling peroxide. As soon as the bubblin stopped and I would stir it...it turned into the consistency of wet flour...very thick..

Plopped a cotton ball in there...lmfao...what a joke. When I started to filter thru the cotton, it was nearly impossible...what lil liquid DID manage to make it into the syringe was not only SUPER cloudy, almost to the point of being opaque (when the GOOD kick ass, bellringer coke turns out clear as water)...but it also had a HUGE amt of sediment floating around. I tried everything...added more water..put 2 cotton filters in, you freakin name it..NOTHIN worked.

Luckily enough, the supplier was very cool about it and replaced it with some knock you on the fucking floor shit. The guy *I* actually deal with is like a middle man for the cola...and this dude..cola man...is his friend who he has known for a while. Prob 1...i don't think he knew we bang it...problem 2......I dont know for sure, but I don't think he himself DOES it, so he wouldn't have known. What was odd was my friend (middle man) tried a lil (he's a sweetie like this and allows himself to be a guinea pig for my sake before he gives me anything) and said it was good??? Who knows, maybe he was lucky and got a good pinch. Plus, I think he snorted it at that moment, not banged it. The shit was just and just was NOT suitable for iv'ing at all. I was not even going to snort it for fear of wtf was in that shit!

Oooops..sorry guys....got LIL WINDED there...lol. I was curious (not to sidetrack OP's thread in any way) if any of you have experienced cola acting that way...and what it was cut with? It had a slight yellowish tint, and did not have the typical attributes of good coke....the shiny crystal like pieces..etc.

OP....call your dealer and demand an exchange. If he refuses, dump the dealer..AND the coke.

I do freebase with my cocaine.... cuted or not if its cuted it wont do a lot of cocaine crystal if its not really cut I can get out .3(freebase crystal) from .38 of good coke and there is not any cuts left why would there be any? Like ppl makes crack and dont wash bicarbonate if you would wash it down (well I only get the top on the water of my spoon, but anyway nothings left in the water after that so.....) it would get hard as a rock transparant and shiny and u wouldnt have to worry about cuts.... even with shitty coke I was doing 1-2 puffs per 1/4 gram of it.... and it was going yellow because it was shitty but stilll hard as fuck no water in it .

and when I mean its hard as a rock.... when U crack it with ur fingers u can hear a cracking sound.... and its white transparent crystal color...
Thats pure freebase that I make in my kitchen

you put sodium bicarbonate in a spoon with your coke and water.. you light the spoon it will bubble and after a time it will become freebase ull get crystal coke on your knife cuz when ur done lighting the spoon u take a knife and at the top of water u take the crystal that willl form soon after ... u willl see how much u get and then u scale it down to see if it worth it... For a 1/2 gram (which is .38 here in canada) I get .3 freebase crystal ... thats the better coke I can get other then that sometimes with shitty coke I get .1 .2 so try doing freebase it will telll u if ur coke is hardly cut.

The easiest and crudest thing to do is room temp water separation since cocaine is very water soluble around 20c or 68 F So if you don't mind waiting, strain it with a coffee filter at room temp then let what u got left evaporate... too bad most additives are soluble around the same temp but that at least might weed out some stuff but it's just impossible to know what to do unless you know all the cut. That's my take.

Why you would cook it since it dissolves quickly in cool water? anything left behind is definitely cut but if u cook it ur just dissolving the cut too.

Damn right! a new supplier is the best way to go! Baltimore has some great coke right now!

well thanks for bringing back a five year old thread to add that little gem.

Seriously, he even explains that it's not an effective way to filter because cuts are all soluble the same way. Kids these days lol