• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hearing words on LSD

Also when i said i hear these crazy things i meant very loudly in my head.

mine were loud and in my head... turns out i have schizophrenia though.... i hear things sometimes not on acid too...

Also when i said i hear these crazy things i meant very loudly in my head.

You mean hearing them like they're a sound, or coming from an external source, even though it's in your head?

For me they still occur as "thoughts", but thoughts I have no real control over.

I imagine if we practised meditation it would probably be easier to stop.

I sometimes get these one-word auditory hallucinations right before I go to sleep, and it happens drunk, high, tripping, or sober. Sometimes they'll be more than a word, sometimes it'll be someone yelling my name, and once, it was a girl screaming. They always seem to come from behind, too.

Sometimes, when I'm really high or tripping, I'll hear fragments of songs playing in my head.

On shrooms, I started to hear colours and see heat. Weird stuff.

You mean hearing them like they're a sound, or coming from an external source, even though it's in your head?

For me they still occur as "thoughts", but thoughts I have no real control over.

I imagine if we practised meditation it would probably be easier to stop.

I mean very loudly in my head currently, but at the time of the trip it was hard to tell if i was actually hearing it or it was just in my head.

I mean very loudly in my head currently, but at the time of the trip it was hard to tell if i was actually hearing it or it was just in my head.

Have you ever taken a test testing for schizophrenia?

On my last Acid + DMT experience I heard the words (and I control you). shit was badass, as it made sense into the whole theme of the trip, so it wasn't completely random. My body just throwing cool correlations together subconsciously I theorize.

I was arrested on my first acid trip, had eaten 3 strong tabs. While I was sitting in the processing area, handcuffed to a chair with lo-fi TV sports commentators and fans screaming in my ear, I started to feel as if I was going insane. All of a sudden I started to hear this mass of non-nonsensical voices that I remember hearing when I was falling asleep back when I was very little. I don't hear them when I'm sober, but they occasionally return whilst tripping. I also find myself blurting out nonsense on occasion, especially when I'm around people with whom I'm really comfortable, but I can control it when I need to.

OP, Do you have OCD?

I've seen words on mushrooms+THC but they either came off of a streetsign and floated around or else they came out of nowhere. I don't remember what they said as they kept moving around.

when I had my first terrifying shrooms trip, I heard strange, high-pitched voices that reminded me of my dad's, with an alien twist, saying strzwbzrrz bznznz and shit like that, with all vowels replaced with a buzzing sound. It was wierd, and I've heard reverbs of it when I'm really baked off my ass

You can technically see heat normally due to the way it diffracts light. But I guess what you're describing must be different?

It was late at night so the light was minimal. It looked like an orange halo around the cherry of the cig.

It was late at night so the light was minimal. It looked like an orange halo around the cherry of the cig.
And it isn't just light scattering (which is normal)? Sources of light can appear to have a "glow" around them, especially when the amount of environmental lighting is low, and if it's foggy out, etc.

I hear more outside noise than I do voices, voices are almost non existant when im tripping. I can barely talk. However last time I tripped we all went quiet because we would hear noises outside and as we went further down the rabbit hole those noises would create more noises which would then send me into a downward spiral of scary thoughts. Then just as quickly as it came it would dissapear and I'd be on the kitchen floor back in reality for another 10 seconds.

I did hear my name being called, tv being on when it wasnt when I first started smoking weed. Now I don't get that. I used to love hearing the tv on, going to investigate and then finding out the tv's been off for the last hour.